• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why schoolgirls like to sit with their legs spread wide?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
National Day coming mah,
they are being patriot,
at home parents dont allowed
them to hang flags, so they
do it outside.

Elizabeth Goh

Hi everyone, I am new here. I am a Malaysian girl as can see from my profile photo. I studying in SIngapore and with regards as to why school girls like to sit with both legs wide open, I would be able to share my experiences.

Elizabeth Goh

wahlaneh...
u damm daring leh.
wait they signal their ahbengs to whack u jialat jialat then u know er.
or worse, she might ask u loudly, "uncle, why u looking at my panties?"
this type of things better just watch quietly or move away lor.

Well, for most girls when we know that guys are looking under our skirts, the first thing that we girls will do is to closed our legs....that is normally most girls would do.

On the other hand, there are girls who behave like Ah Lians' when they know that guys are looking under their skirts, they would approach the guys and asked, see what see, never see girls sit with legs wide open and followed by Ch_ _By_. (that is what i know and have observed by my self).

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what one of them was stained? Stained with what?
stained with slurpy soft shit?
opud00167jp-10.jpg

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone, I am new here. I am a Malaysian girl as can see from my profile photo. I studying in SIngapore and with regards as to why school girls like to sit with both legs wide open, I would be able to share my experiences.
You should probably go to lowyat.com.my or something instead. This forum is only for sinkies.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
MOE teachers should teach these girls how to behave, sit properly and cross their legs especially when wearing skirt.

Sitting gracefully is about basic manners.
I agree. Especially when girls of this age are becoming young women. They need to ditch their childhood behaviour and realise that skirts have open bottoms!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all girls should wear pants
no more shorts and no more skirts
long pants
those paedophil eyes should be shut