• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Pay for Commercial Sex?

tonychatisaballslessshit

Alfrescian
Loyal

During interview with a client of a sex worker...

Q : What is the experience like romping a prostitute?

A : Oh when i yell RICOLA into her hole, the echo resonates half a continent.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no reason to go for commercial sex. Just get a girlfriend. The romancing part and path toward sex on bed makes it all the more an enjoyable experience. However, be careful and forewarned, romancing a girlfriend is not only more time-taking and painstaking but also more expensive than commercial sex. But that's value for thrill. Then, you must be careful and skillful enough to leave an amicable backdoor open if and after the thrill has gone. Never leave bitter tastes with women.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another thing, if you are as handsome as Ramseth, commercial sex is the last thing on your mind :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's no reason to go for commercial sex. Just get a girlfriend. The romancing part and path toward sex on bed makes it all the more an enjoyable experience. However, be careful and forewarned, romancing a girlfriend is not only more time-taking and painstaking but also more expensive than commercial sex. But that's value for thrill. Then, you must be careful and skillful enough to leave an amicable backdoor open if and after the thrill has gone. Never leave bitter tastes with women.

Commercial sex, the service provider expects to please you; for girlfriend you are expected to please her.
Which do you want?

Reminds me of the old graffitti scribbled in the campus toilet long ago:
5 minutes of pleasure, 9 months of pain
Out of KK, they will do it again!

Perhaps the updated version could be :
5 minutes of pleasure, 9 months of pain,
Out of Changi Hotel, they will never do it again.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Commercial sex, the service provider expects to please you; for girlfriend you are expected to please her.
Which do you want?

Reminds me of the old graffitti scribbled in the campus toilet long ago:
5 minutes of pleasure, 9 months of pain
Out of KK, they will do it again!

Perhaps the updated version could be :
5 minutes of pleasure, 9 months of pain,
Out of Changi Hotel, they will never do it again.

Commercial sex is usually 160/2/90

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which do you want?

Pleasing girlfriend is a priceless thrill by itself. Not every boyfriend knows how to please a girlfriend. :wink:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Love is something in the heart, something tat words cannot described.
Put it this way - u fuck a pros. then u pay money, then u forget her. Compare that to genuine loving caring foreplay and sex with your mistress and whispering lovey stuff to each other..got it?
Got it! :thumbsup: :tongue:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A wise man once told me.. to drink milk, there is no need to rear a cow... I like to have milk of different flavours. :x3::x3:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Different strokes for different folks. If you have a mistress or girlfriend, bonking sure more song.

Got feeling shiok shiok. Just don’t forget that when you part, it’s likely to be equally painful. God is fair.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have extra money, but not enough to keep mistress how?

Get a regular FB ( F$#$#k Buddy), she enjoys what you have, you enjoy what she got, go for a meal, buy a few things..when need ask & get, no strings attached...no need to understand for love, just what you need you get, what she needs, she gets. FB!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A wise man once told me.. to drink milk, there is no need to rear a cow... I like to have milk of different flavours. :x3::x3:

Milk is the same from different cows, the tits are different from different cows & the 'bun' is differently, from freshly baked to ones left on the shelf drying out or left in the rain too long becoming soggy...