• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why nowdays got so many SugarBabies (Whores) coming out ah?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand the concept of a sugar baby.

If you want sex, just go to a regular whore.

If you want companionship, are u sure u wanna bring this whore around to meet your associates and friends? Not worried she will get recognized as a whore?

It baffles me!

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand the concept of a sugar baby.

If you want sex, just go to a regular whore.

If you want companionship, are u sure u wanna bring this whore around to meet your associates and friends? Not worried she will get recognized as a whore?

It baffles me!
Yes, it baffles me too! Why get an expensive, educated, beautiful, intelligent sugar baby who is selective and aware of the risks in health and STDs, right? When I can easily get a cheap, illiterate, Filipina moonlighting maid/ cheap Viet Chiobu with broken English from geylang for senseless fucking, right? Even though I may be the 7th dick of the day entering her chitsu, its ok coz it is cheap and she will never question anything coz she is oblivious to health risks and not as selective as an intelligent sugar babe. After all, with my level of intelligence, cheap whores are the only type that I can get, KNN! We make do with what we can afford and condemn what is beyond our reach, its comforting. Every beautiful women are being labeled as whores/turds nowadays anyways, especially with the rise of frustrated keyboard warriors(people like us with no active social life as we may be fat/mediocre/ugly/retarded/walk with crutches/have big tummies/smelly armpits/etc). So it is always safer to bring fat, ugly women or those that look like Ho Jinx to meet my associates and friends(and try to ignore them laughing at my ugly partner, also hopefully they won't discover her past history of fucking every men she met on tinder last time before she met me). :biggrin:

Last edited: