• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why no one thought of moving to big red dot ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now, Now, we all know the Japs dont like Australians you know

Something about whaling, some sort of dispute

Those Japanese sure have good taste, as anything Australia is pure shit

not true ....nowaday theres a lot of young japanese staying in austraila ...:smile:

i think its the other way round , austrailan do not like asian looking ppl including japanese .

londoncabby

Alfrescian
Loyal
not true ....nowaday theres a lot of young japanese staying in austraila ...:smile:

i think its the other way round , austrailan do not like asian looking ppl including japanese .

You are correct, Australians are the worst racists in the world, they look down on Asians and beat, murder and rape them. There are race riots on the streets in 2004 and 2009, Asian kids in schools go home crying to their parents, Politicians in Australia are right now trying to get rid of foreigners - really a horrible place is Australia

But Japan sounds very nice to me, forget Australia.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These days, there are a lot of Japanese working in Australia as well.

The idea of Aussies do not like Asian looking people can be divided into 2 groups.

The majority welcome the Japs, esp women. See the number of Jap women with Angmo hubbies.

But Jap women do not like Australian Asian men. These Japs tend to give a smug look at Asians and prefer their Playboy angmos.

The other group are the losers. They do not like John Howard, Kevin Rudd, Wogs, Poms, Kiwis, Asians, etc - They live in loser suburbs - and love Pauline Hanson. But the number of these people are reducing because they are mainly found in jails bashing Indians.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BTW, I am ignoring trolls like Ausse Prick nee londoncabby. He has a lot of aliases around. After a while, you will regret repsonding to his/her/it posts.

I suspect, nippon prick will be his/her/it next nick. :-D

But of course, there is nothing more fun than having a loser talking to himself/herself/itself. :-D

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, I am ignoring trolls like Ausse Prick nee londoncabby. He has a lot of aliases around. After a while, you will regret repsonding to his/her/it posts.

I suspect, nippon prick will be his/her/it next nick. :-D

But of course, there is nothing more fun than having a loser talking to himself/herself/itself. :-D

Don't you think life will be extremely bored if there is no one for you to bash or argue.. all seem to be too orderly and cultured.. no graffiti.. no littering..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you think life will be extremely bored if there is no one for you to bash or argue.. all seem to be too orderly and cultured.. no graffiti.. no littering..

Ever tried talking to sheep? They are brainless and quite dumb.

I do not mind sheep wondering the streets, but when they start talking, they are just uttering rubbish. Just sparing a forummer the trouble of answering to a dummy. a dummy. a dummy. a dummy. a dummy. .... hahaha

Lamb-brain makes a nice dish. :biggrin: :biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever tried talking to sheep? They are brainless and quite dumb.

I do not mind sheep wondering the streets, but when they start talking, they are just uttering rubbish. Just sparing a forummer the trouble of answering to a dummy. a dummy. a dummy. a dummy. a dummy. .... hahaha

Lamb-brain makes a nice dish. :biggrin: :biggrin:

OK ok .. bcoz they are dumb.. hence it wld be nice to bash them from left right and under.. heehee.. practising our kung fu skills mah haha.. I bet they are listening.. or watching now.. yet cannot respond coz we are ignoring them.. hahaha

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are correct, Australians are the worst racists in the world, they look down on Asians and beat, murder and rape them. There are race riots on the streets in 2004 and 2009, Asian kids in schools go home crying to their parents, Politicians in Australia are right now trying to get rid of foreigners - really a horrible place is Australia

Well said! Spot on!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These days, there are a lot of Japanese working in Australia as well.

The idea of Aussies do not like Asian looking people can be divided into 2 groups.

The majority welcome the Japs, esp women. See the number of Jap women with Angmo hubbies.

But Jap women do not like Australian Asian men. These Japs tend to give a smug look at Asians and prefer their Playboy angmos.

The other group are the losers. They do not like John Howard, Kevin Rudd, Wogs, Poms, Kiwis, Asians, etc - They live in loser suburbs - and love Pauline Hanson. But the number of these people are reducing because they are mainly found in jails bashing Indians.

bro , there are also 2 group of japanese woman in austraila ...one is like those SPG in singapore another group just hangout with asian or their own race ...cheers . :smile:

ponzii

Alfrescian
Loyal

I notice that whenever there is a brawl you can find White Australians nearby

Just my 2c

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
every country there are good and bad ppl around . i try to focus more of their positive rather then their negative ... since im staying in their country , earning their yen . but overall i think japan is a great place to stay and to bring up your kids . welcome to japan ....by the way , this thread is not created to discuss about how bad a country is :smile: cheers everybody .

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every country there are good and bad ppl around . i try to focus more of their positive rather then their negative ... since im staying in their country , earning their yen . but overall i think japan is a great place to stay and to bring up your kids . welcome to japan ....by the way , this thread is not created to discuss about how bad a country is :smile: cheers everybody .

One of the main concern about Japan is the aging population.
The govt has been slow to address this problem and it is going to have widespread consequences for the working of the underfunded welfare system.

With this aging demographics comes the economic problem of oversaving and recently political unstability.

Perhaps you can update the situation in Japan.

Already, I am seeing more Japanese in Australia, working as hotel staff, opening restaurants, etc. There are also more Japanese women in their early 30s looking for partners. Is there an exodus of Japs or is this a just that more Japs are taking up Working Holiday program in Aus.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of the main concern about Japan is the aging population.
The govt has been slow to address this problem and it is going to have widespread consequences for the working of the underfunded welfare system.

With this aging demographics comes the economic problem of oversaving and recently political unstability.

Perhaps you can update the situation in Japan.

Already, I am seeing more Japanese in Australia, working as hotel staff, opening restaurants, etc. There are also more Japanese women in their early 30s looking for partners. Is there an exodus of Japs or is this a just that more Japs are taking up Working Holiday program in Aus.

japan always have many political problem since long time ago . they always keep changing prime minister . the longest prime minister in japan is koizumi .

yes , i cant deny that japan is facing aging problem now . most of the japanese over here are also worry about this problem . and many believe that when they get old they cant get any pension . but one thing about japan is that many company still hire older workers . so i guess it is not that bad .

most of my japanese woman friend already got married , so i cant really comment on that . most japanese woman born before 80s are still very traditional . yes , i agreed that many young japanese start to follow america culture recently .

alot of japanese woman which are working in AUS usually are on working holiday ..as far as i know .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
same with the jap chicks in the u.s. either they are always looking for a sugar daddy or they are looking for a good fuck, from anyone with some money. they are no different from china chicks, except that they are better pretenders and more fanatic about image and branded merchandize. unless they come from a farm, they are the most materialistic and image-conscious women on this planet. american chicks are better fucks than they are, for sure.

satrai

Alfrescian
Loyal
same with the jap chicks in the u.s. either they are always looking for a sugar daddy or they are looking for a good fuck, from anyone with some money. they are no different from china chicks, except that they are better pretenders and more fanatic about image and branded merchandize. unless they come from a farm, they are the most materialistic and image-conscious women on this planet. american chicks are better fucks than they are, for sure.

Well, there is nothing wrong with a chick that looks for a fuck.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

poor boy boy, i knew you kena con by japanese woman before ...:wink:no wonder you become a cock sucking gay , bad memories ? get over it and move on ...:biggrin::biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
japan always have many political problem since long time ago . they always keep changing prime minister . the longest prime minister in japan is koizumi .

yes , i cant deny that japan is facing aging problem now . most of the japanese over here are also worry about this problem . and many believe that when they get old they cant get any pension . but one thing about japan is that many company still hire older workers . so i guess it is not that bad .

most of my japanese woman friend already got married , so i cant really comment on that . most japanese woman born before 80s are still very traditional . yes , i agreed that many young japanese start to follow america culture recently .

alot of japanese woman which are working in AUS usually are on working holiday ..as far as i know .

Perhaps a overhaul of the political situation is best for Japan, consider the LDP has been in power for over 50? years. The opposition only hold power less than a year.

Some say the Jap has the perfect welfare system as well, but it need the overhaul which other welfare states like the UK and Australia have underwent, in order to stay relevant.

But one of the fun things Japanese youth can do is to take working holidays abroad and experience life outside the homogenous society.

There are Jap cafes here with noticeboards advertising accomodation, courses and work. Everything is so organised. Sometimes, I find Singapore not as enlightened.

It is also a plus point that the older workers can still find work in Japan.

I think societies change over time, these days in Australia, you see more Asian models in advertisements and people are learning Mandarin, some are still learning Japanese.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
poor boy boy, i knew you kena con by japanese woman before ...:wink:no wonder you become a cock sucking gay , bad memories ? get over it and move on ...:biggrin::biggrin:

Personally, I will not put Japanese ladies and China ladies in the same class.
I think I have a lot more respect for the Japanese ladies I came across.

Perhaps, it is the better upbringing and education system over in Japan.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Personally, I will not put Japanese ladies and China ladies in the same class.
I think I have a lot more respect for the Japanese ladies I came across.

Perhaps, it is the better upbringing and education system over in Japan.

agreed ..that is the upbringing and the education system that make japanese woman above other asian woman . when they are young their parent will teach them how to takecare of family members and teach them to be a good wife when they get marry .

in japan , we dont need any maid . my wife will wake up early in the morning to prepare breakfast for me even when she is sick. when i told her that its ok , i can eat outside ..but she reply to me that it is her duty to takecare of me as a wife ....that makes me speechless .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Perhaps a overhaul of the political situation is best for Japan, consider the LDP has been in power for over 50? years. The opposition only hold power less than a year.

Some say the Jap has the perfect welfare system as well, but it need the overhaul which other welfare states like the UK and Australia have underwent, in order to stay relevant.

But one of the fun things Japanese youth can do is to take working holidays abroad and experience life outside the homogenous society.

There are Jap cafes here with noticeboards advertising accomodation, courses and work. Everything is so organised. Sometimes, I find Singapore not as enlightened.

It is also a plus point that the older workers can still find work in Japan.

I think societies change over time, these days in Australia, you see more Asian models in advertisements and people are learning Mandarin, some are still learning Japanese.

a subway station near my house have a umbrella cupboard which alot of kind soul japanese left their umbrella for ppl who need it ( pick and go , no need to infor anyone ) ..free of charge . amazingly those people who borrow those umbrella have always return it to the same place after use ..if its in another country , those umbrella would have gone long time ...