• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why newspapers so expensive?

Hewlett

Alfrescian
Loyal
For 90cents you got the thin not-much-news papers. On Saturday, the Straits Times is $1 with most of the advertisers advertsing their stuffs and yet it cost more. Do you all think its reasonable? I mean 90cents and $1 is nothing for all, but when you calculate in large figures and long period, it matters.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
For 90cents you got the thin not-much-news papers. On Saturday, the Straits Times is $1 with most of the advertisers advertsing their stuffs and yet it cost more. Do you all think its reasonable? I mean 90cents and $1 is nothing for all, but when you calculate in large figures and long period, it matters.

Yes. I agree. it ti very expensive.
And I dont understand why Today is free and shittimes and TNP are not free.

Nowadays.... i rather read from Internet, read Yahoo News, CNN.. etc

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

UK sunday times cost 2 pounds.

though it is very heavy, magazine and stuff,but mostly things i dun even read.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lky8-1.jpg

Propaganda doesn't come free, OK? *chey*

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitting News… Nothing but $$$ & ¢¢
I want to read news More about People, Life and Death.

Lu Bu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why bother to buy? The real news without censorship is the internet.