• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Men can accept taller women, but women cannot accept shorter men. Samsters teak kor & midget experts, why like that ah?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
MEN ACCEPTS TALLER WOMEN BUT WOMEN CAN NOT ACCEPT SHORTER MEN

IMG-20230614-091007.jpg

Do you think men or women care more about looks? In actuality, while society tends to say that men care more about looks, it is maybe not the case, and also could be because women just get away with wanting physical and superficial attributes more than men do, where men could get criticized for having standards.

Advertisements
When you ask a man what height would he be okay with, many men wouldn’t even care if the woman is taller than him, even though, yes it does play a part in how much the man would be attracted to her, but a man tends to be more accepting of a taller women than a woman is towards a shorter man.

When you ask a woman what height would she be okay with, women tend to more likely be not acceptable of a man who is shorter than her, even if the man is just 1cm shorter. They may say “as long as he is taller than me I’m okay”. But sometimes if you ask further, it turns out that it meant more like “as long as he is taller than me, and is at least 165-170cm”, even though the girl herself is just 150-155cm tall.

When the physique is in question, men seem to love a variety of body types, thin, chubby, curvy, fit, and more. As long as she is not underweight or overweight (which wouldn’t be as healthy too), then can la acceptable to the man, still hot.

But when it comes to women, if you as the man do not exercise much, and neither does she, but she is on the upper end of the scale (though not overweight yet), and you are on the lower end of the scale (though not underweight yet) for your respective heights, she could be heavier than you simply because she has more fats, while you on the other hand with an asian man build, do not put on much fats naturally. But yet, while you think she is hot and not affected by her being heavier than you, she may wish you would exercise more and put on more muscle so that you can be heavier than her, even though she herself don’t even exercise much, and she is the one who is on the heavier side respective to her own height, and you are not even at an unhealthy weight yourself too.

Advertisements
Furthermore, while both men and women tend to value the important personality and character values and traits, women still want other superficial things such as the man needing to have similar educational levels, what is his salary like, can he afford a nice car, will he buy an expensive wedding ring for her.

While men on the other hand don’t even care as much if you as the woman earn less, works as pizzahut cashier, or if the woman has lower educational levels.

I think women seem to be the more superficial one overall, when compared to men. What do you guys think? This is just a part of my view and of course what I say does not represent all men and women, feel free to share your thoughts!