• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why my friend say Sammyboy must pay money to post?

PAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
1024px-People's_Action_Party_of_Singapore_logo.svg.png

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is quite strange...I thought anyone can post here freely? why did my friend say must pay?

I thought those member with InfP are paying to post :confused:
Bro Zhi Hau is paying more since he have InfP + S-Mod very complex.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Zhi Hau is paying more since he have InfP + S-Mod very complex.

Must put my money where my mouth is. The InfP was obtained when I paid a small sum to contribute towards the continual success of the forum: The Sammyboy Spirit shall Prevail! :p:p:p

As of the S-Mod, this one given by Sam. I thank him for the trust in me to moderate the forum for him :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As of the S-Mod, this one given by Sam. I thank him for the trust in me to moderate the forum for him :biggrin:
Community service, and for altruistic reasons? Your persona is minus controversy, as with some others before you. :p:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Community service, and for altruistic reasons? Your persona is minus controversy, as with some others before you. :p:biggrin:

Truth be told: my online persona isn't too far off from my character in real life; my purpose here is to enrich myself with the collective wisdom of the brotherhood here, share some information wherever and whenever I can. Most important of all, to unwind and have a good laugh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely Agree. I am with you on this. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Truth be told: my online persona isn't too far off from my character in real life; my purpose here is to enrich myself with the collective wisdom of the brotherhood here, share some information wherever and whenever I can. Most important of all, to unwind and have a good laugh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: