• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why my fart so damn smelly recently?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Appreciate the kind thoughts, thank you.
Actually I fart a lot too, especially after dinner. But my farts are mostly non-foul smelling. I have an aunt, who farts the stinkiest fart ever. I am glad she now lives in the US. My first wife too, knn her farts were toxic. That was one of the reasons I divorced her. Disgusting woman.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I fart a lot too, especially after dinner. But my farts are mostly non-foul smelling. I have an aunt, who farts the stinkiest fart ever. I am glad she now lives in the US. My first wife too, knn her farts were toxic. That was one of the reasons I divorced her. Disgusting woman.

Fark!.

SeriouS?

Toxic? -- when you were dating her, she did not fart?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fark!.

SeriouS?

Toxic? -- when you were dating her, she did not fart?
During dating is macham movie preview trailer. Only see the good side and good habits. I do not remember her farting one time during our dating. After marriage, knn all the fuck up habits started showing. And the farts started. It was so bad, I even got headaches from inhalation.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
During dating is macham movie preview trailer. Only see the good side and good habits. I do not remember her farting one time during our dating. After marriage, knn all the fuck up habits started showing. And the farts started. It was so bad, I even got headaches from inhalation.
You sure you put your stick into her right hole or not ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

The chabor which I am cohabiting is a fart queen. Can even fart while bonking. And damn stink some more.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor Glocky.

Its the same. Marry a sexy gorgeous model-like wife.'
After birth, she balloon like a swine.
Then the nagging and kowpay kowbu that is worst than an interrogation by CIA.

Either live with it or just fark off quietly and happily.

[On a serious or not serious tone,
worst will be if she fart while performing 69].:barefoot::poop:.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Poor Glocky.

Its the same. Marry a sexy gorgeous model-like wife.'
After birth, she balloon like a swine.
Then the nagging and kowpay kowbu that is worst than an interrogation by CIA.

Either live with it or just fark off quietly and happily.

[On a serious or not serious tone,
worst will be if she fart while performing 69].:barefoot::poop:.
Fark off and live happily in peace is the best solution.

Farting during 69 is the highest insult and should be cause for immediate divorce.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jialat, you need to start thinking long term. About your future health and happiness.

She can even send me articles that say smelling fart is good for health and cute sickness. She said I should consider myself lucky to have the chance to smell her farts. Many guys are dying to do so but don't have the chance. Really buay tahan!