• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why my fart so damn smelly recently?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
truth be told, we all fart, but I fart a lot.

my expelled air from the rear usually not that smelly, recently damn bloody smelly.

I went into the lift alone this morning and I let one ripped... bad mistake, wondered if some gut bacteria mutinied...

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

my expelled air from the rear usually not that smelly, recently damn bloody smelly.

I went into the lift alone this morning and I let one ripped... bad mistake, wondered if some gut bacteria mutinied...
too much red meat

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aging pal , your digestive system couldn’t cope up any more with all that you are stuffing into your stomach these days

farting ? Because the staff you you stuff are fermenting and creating gasses , in short rotting , that’s why

solution ,?

Eat less and perhaps 4 to 5 times a day instead of 3 bulk meals

and do take pro and pre digestive pills , including yakult

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U fuck to much beans. Beans make u fart slot.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love raw garlic and I use that with soy sauce for my steamed tofu.

Don’t think my stomach can tahan ACV, so sng

You can always dilute the vinegar. Maybe mix with honey.

Eat raw garlic by peeling a clove then immediately munch and swallow it. Not as a condiment for other food.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raw garlic the culprit for smelly farts? Hmm...

To me all fart are smelly. Maybe u have ur own grade for fart. Hahaha

Garlic. Garlic is another food that people all around the world use in a wide variety of cooking, and it can also cause excess gas. In rare cases, a person may have an allergy or intolerance to garlic that causes bloating and gas. People who are gassy due to garlic consumption may notice some odor.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m lactose intolerant hence I avoid cheese and other dairy products.
I love eggs thou’, but watching my cholestrol levels closely too.
It turns out Cholestrol level has nothing to do with blockage of blood vessel and most doctors now saying eggs and butter are ok to eat.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude,
Drink Yakult 2x a day.
Its the bacteria in your guts.
Try and let US know.
Some researchers say health issues all from our gut.if plenty of healthy bacteria, you will be fine.if it's filled with bad bacteria, then lots of problems.