• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

WHy must they shout my name and number when I vote???

TopSage

I kena a shock when the person shout my name and reference number when I got my voting slip.

When I look around I did not see any necessity for that.... Who was she communicating with when she shouted? ...Shout for what?

I kena a shock when the person shout my name and reference number when I got my voting slip.

When I look around I did not see any necessity for that.... Who was she communicating with when she shouted? ...Shout for what?

they were shouting to make sure the polling agents opposite them heard it :biggrin:

Just confirming it's you lah. You can shout back "Yes! That is me!"

Seriously, nothing to be scared about. It is every Singaporean's right to vote for whichever party they want.

diversifyx2

In case you are still sleeping and dreaming

Equalisation

Very embarassing leh.:o

What happens when your name is Chow Chee Bai, Tuna Singh, Kan Nee Nah, Tan Chow Hai, Boo Kee Tiang, Wong Pun Dei, See Fatt Loong, .......:eek::eek::eek:

Patriot

I shouted back: " Confirm! Double Confirm!!!" & she smiled.

LOL!!! Hahaha!!!

You should be proud of your name being shouted out, bro. Hey I am proud of my name! :biggrin:

carchng

They shout my name ? "Carchng" everyone turnaround and look at their back though something going to shaft into theirs. :biggrin:

vamjok

Years later, your son or daughter might one day out of the blue ask you:

‘’Daddy, where were you on that historic May 7 day when Singaporeans from all corners rose together as one to cut down the PAP to size?

‘’Did you also join in to bang the head of the ageing Father God to make him REPENT for all his past sins?’’

Ismail Kassim

they will be ashame to give an answer, not me