• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why must stupid chinky sinkies eat Bak Kwa on CNY, queue and pay ridiculous prices?

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Meng you damn ignorant
Swine Flu can’t be pass to humans la
Eating dead swine flu pigs won’t give you swine flu
That said I dun want risk it
Granted.
My poiNt is simple.
all these bakkwa shop no source origin raw material certification.
Bee Cheng Hiang probabky stilll ok
the laksaboy one is dubious

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Granted.
My poiNt is simple.
all these bakkwa shop no source origin raw material certification.
Bee Cheng Hiang probabky stilll ok
the laksaboy one is dubious
The satay seller ,Indonesian muslim,at stall no.124 Geylang Raya Bazaar was caught by s'pore authorities for selling dog and cat meat to customers.
Be careful of what u eat !

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The satay seller ,Indonesian muslim,at stall no.124 Geylang Raya Bazaar was caught by s'pore authorities for selling dog and cat meat to customers.
Be careful of what u eat !

What's wrong? Anjing and kuching not halal?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Meng you damn ignorant
Swine Flu can’t be pass to humans la
Eating dead swine flu pigs won’t give you swine flu
That said I dun want risk it

A rumour that pigs are carrying the yet to be named new corona virus will kill the demand of bak kua instantly. Don't believe, let us spread the rumour and kill the bak kua shops this week.