• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why must stupid chinky sinkies eat Bak Kwa on CNY, queue and pay ridiculous prices?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is like durians...cinks do not eat the cheap ones even if they are just as good. The more expensive...it is better, so they say.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was $50 per kg at Chinatown's Lim Chee Guan a couple of weeks ago. Super long queue.

It was very funny to watch the sour faces of the employees at the nearby Bee Cheng Hiang and Fragrance bak kwa shops. Almost no customers. :roflmao:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I eat bak kwa all year round. I don't consume more just because its CNY. If i give bak kwa to my relatives, I give it all year round when I visit them. This bak kwa during CNY is a uniquely sinkie custom.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Giving bak kwa to friends and relatives is a call for them to be unhealthy starting from the new year, considering all the poisonous carcinogen involved in the bak kwa.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give serunding better. Fish serunding. Chicken serunding. No beef as some chinese avoid it.

15794988050711277616382.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was $50 per kg at Chinatown's Lim Chee Guan a couple of weeks ago. Super long queue.

It was very funny to watch the sour faces of the employees at the nearby Bee Cheng Hiang and Fragrance bak kwa shops. Almost no customers. :roflmao:
So this Lim Chee Guan is the bestest?