• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why kali puff so expensive nowadays and no meat or little meat inside?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
then i go nam kee buy bigpao, so much pork meat inside plus got quarter egg also $1.60.

why bigpao and kalipuff same same price one got so much meat, the other got no or little meat???

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Chang Kee currypuff about $1.60 each
Polar currypuff about $2.20 each
Delifrance currypuff about $3.20 each

Expensive ? Wait for the CDC $50 voucher per household coming this month June 2020.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Chang Kee currypuff about $1.60 each
Polar currypuff about $2.20 each
Delifrance currypuff about $3.20 each

Expensive ? Wait for the CDC $50 voucher per household coming this month June 2020.
if i need to rely on cdc voucher to live, i go sky garden mbs and jump

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
$1.60 a kalipuff and all potato?
potato so expensive ah?
or the kaliouff dough?

Because cost of rental has gone up. No thanks to the proliferation of REITs and government policy to maintain high land prices.

There are negative trickle down effects of high rents which pushes the cost of everything up, from raw materials to labour cost.

What determines the cost of labour? Marx says it's the cost that a labourer needs to survive, from paying for his home, food and health etc. Of course this cost has been distorted in Singapore due to the heavy presence of cheap imported labour.

tanahcow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to see some Local or Indonesian ladies selling home-made currypuffs 3 for $2.00 near MRT Stations. But now so many Safety Distance Ambassadors checking so cannot sell anymore.

Think ard 2013, NEA napped the syndicates.