• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is She Still Single?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2) Christian.... lagi confirmed no more virgin liao! We all know Christians are hypocritical. Say one thing then do the other.

They are virgins... 'born again virgins'. :wink:

The church is filled with their kind. "I had my fun, now I have found Jesus and am saving myself for marriage!" :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ex boyfriend popped her cherry, was disappointed so didn't popped the question.

Maybe he found out that her cherry was already popped, or her mango is like sleeve of wizard (a.k.a Vivian Lee's PCB), so he didn't want to marry her. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see the above 2 points highlighted in BOLD I run road no matter how chio she can be.

A lot of these Christian chicks are closet freaks.

There are two kinds of them (regular churchgoing girls) out there, one type die die only wants to marry a fellow believer, doesn't want to be 'unequally yoked' with unbeliever.

The second type won't mind marrying a non-Christian, but she'll constantly psycho you into 'letting Jesus into your heart' or invite you to a cell group, or to attend her church service, or watch a church stage drama play.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of these Christian chicks are closet freaks.

There are two kinds of them (regular churchgoing girls) out there, one type die die only wants to marry a fellow believer, doesn't want to be 'unequally yoked' with unbeliever.

The second type won't mind marrying a non-Christian, but she'll constantly psycho you into 'letting Jesus into your heart' or invite you to a cell group, or to attend her church service, or watch a church stage drama play.

I have an ex-colleague who is very playboy and rebellious type who met a pentecostal gal who tries very hard to change him.Every Sunday,she forced him to attend church and to confess in the group of pentecostals.He will be asked "Brother Fred,would u like to tell us about your holy deeds ?" He also told me they speak-in-tongue i.e.mumbling in a way to communicate with the holy spirit.
Every week is a headache as he has to find an excuse not to attend the Sunday mass.He met a Filipina when on overseas assignment,eventually he married the Filipina.The pentecostal girl is still unmarried today.In life everything is predestined.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said she broke up with her boyfriend of five years in 2010, after he did not pop the question.

So 5 years is the norm to pop a question?

There is no time tested timeline to pop THE question;it could be as short as a month or even 10 years. But 5 years and she kicks the BF away means the guy is probably more boring then her church group. Or that she sees no future in the relationship. Or her expectation is sky high.

This type of woman 10 to 1 would probably still be a virgin with no experience or life except her church routine. If she has been liberated with life; I bet she sings a different tune. Seen these types around too often to know .

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Can Hear An Aircraft Is Landing Somewhere Now

hi there

1. one word: palmerable:p
2. definitely exceptionally high maintenance.
3. enter with your own risks:biggrin:

She has her own biz and she should be quite independent in some way. Will she also require a man to be better (ie. richer) than her current status ?

I have noticed that she has no 'chest'. It's definitely a no-no for some.:p

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Church Wedding I Hate

I see the above 2 points highlighted in BOLD I run road no matter how chio she can be.

If the man is an outsider (not inside the circle), he will have a very hard time. She has to find one in the fraternity. Boh bian one. Non-Christian will not be able to penetrate that barrier and he will be left out in the cold. This is bad for a long-term relationship.

Wait till you go to a Christian wedding. OMG! I'm a Christian and I hate church wedding. Surprise ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Church Wedding I Hate

If the man is an outsider (not inside the circle), he will have a very hard time. She has to find one in the fraternity. Boh bian one. Non-Christian will not be able to penetrate that barrier and he will be left out in the cold. This is bad for a long-term relationship.

Wait till you go to a Christian wedding. OMG! I'm a Christian and I hate church wedding. Surprise ?

Chinese Christian weddings have the solemnization and a caterer buffet lunch at the church in the morning, then a traditional wedding dinner at a hotel/restaurant in the evening.

Some hardcore Christian couples will not serve alcoholic drinks during the evening wedding dinner. Quite silly to yam seng with tea and soft drinks. Unless I know the couple really well, I won't go to a non-alcohol wedding dinner. And if I go, they get a 'discount' from me in the ang pow money.