• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is She Still Single?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Church Wedding I Hate

does she call out loud to her other "lover" when making love? "oh god! jesus! oh god! don't stop! christ! you're cumming?!" :eek:

might be a reason her ex was pissed his name was not called in the moment of rapture and ecstasy. :o

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will sum this up very succinctly for you boys.
She is a Christian
She does not fuck
The idiot in all of this is her last boyfriend who stuck around for 5 years without getting his cock wet
Poor bastard

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I will sum this up very succinctly for you boys.
She is a Christian
She does not fuck
The idiot in all of this is her last boyfriend who stuck around for 5 years without getting his cock wet
Poor bastard

if this is the fucking case of this sinkie woman, it means that she only cares about what she wants and do not gives a shit to what the guy wants.

Then show her this:

...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

The article mentioned she has been to Aussieland, maybe she just can't find an unsinkified sinkie in sinkieland?
if this is the fucking case of this sinkie woman, it means that she only cares about what she wants and do not gives a shit to what the guy wants.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The article mentioned she has been to Aussieland, maybe she just can't find an unsinkified sinkie in sinkieland?

The article also mentioned that in aussieland, people will be very friendly to go up to her to talk to her. i wonder the sinkified her will do that to other fellow aussie by walking up to them and talk to them.

i seriously doubt so. If she took the initiative to talk to others and remove her female sinkie shit ego, she will not be bitching about her god forsaken sinkie life in this article.

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

If she was really unsinkiefied she would have stayed or prepare to go back to aussieland. :wink:
The article also mentioned that in aussieland, people will be very friendly to go up to her to talk to her. i wonder the sinkified her will do that to other fellow aussie by walking up to them and talk to them.

i seriously doubt so. If she took the initiative to talk to others and remove her female sinkie shit ego, she will not be bitching about her god forsaken sinkie life in this article.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If she was really unsinkiefied she would have stayed or prepare to go back to aussieland. :wink:

Exactly!!!!! Her sinkified female ego might not fit in to the Aussieland environment.

Most men hate this type of bullshit ego.

Malaysia, Thai and even Aussie women dun usually behave like this, they make much more sense than sinkie female shit.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's analyze this young chick...

- opens a nail parlor (vain)
- wants an attractive man (superficial)
- wants a man with a university degree (snob)
- manages his finances well (gold digger)

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dunno why but my feel tells me, she is 2nd generation of made-it businessman father and has financial backing from her father....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dunno why but my feel tells me, she is 2nd generation of made-it businessman father and has financial backing from her father....

Obvious, right?

Or else how can at such age open nail salon?

Which also means she is

1) spolit
2) high maintanence
3) have to have the tai tai way of life.
4) will eventually divorce her supposed future rich husband ( if there is such a fool that will come her way) for the money, when she has lost her youthful look.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I Can Hear An Aircraft Is Landing Somewhere Now

She has her own biz and she should be quite independent in some way. Will she also require a man to be better (ie. richer) than her current status ?

I have noticed that she has no 'chest'. It's definitely a no-no for some.:p

Aiya ... Nobody will think money is enough lah :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If the man is an outsider (not inside the circle), he will have a very hard time. She has to find one in the fraternity. Boh bian one. Non-Christian will not be able to penetrate that barrier and he will be left out in the cold. This is bad for a long-term relationship.

Wait till you go to a Christian wedding. OMG! I'm a Christian and I hate church wedding. Surprise ?

Nothing is bobian .. She have a choice it's whether she wants it or not . I have Christian friend who marry atheist :wink: looks like Muslim and christain got the same type of brainwash .. Must get marry opps sex with the same religion :wink: no wonder you guys are fighting each other :wink:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obvious, right?

Or else how can at such age open nail salon?

Which also means she is

1) spolit
2) high maintanence
3) have to have the tai tai way of life.
4) will eventually divorce her supposed future rich husband ( if there is such a fool that will come her way) for the money, when she has lost her youthful look.

It ok to lose the youthful look, but must turn herself to MILF. When a women stay too long single, i think something must be wrong with her character.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

does she call out loud to her other "lover" when making love? "oh god! jesus! oh god! don't stop! christ! you're cumming?!" :eek:

might be a reason her ex was pissed his name was not called in the moment of rapture and ecstasy. :o

Instead of using her tongue to service her man in bed she is speaking in tongues . :wink:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing is bobian .. She have a choice it's whether she wants it or not . I have Christian friend who marry atheist :wink: looks like Muslim and christain got the same type of brainwash .. Must get marry opps sex with the same religion :wink: no wonder you guys are fighting each other :wink:

Marriage in Sinkiefied land has little to do with the other party religion or even race nowadays.

These Sinkie bitches will marry even if the guy is a full time monk.

A multi-million dollar monk that is.:biggrin:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

It ok to lose the youthful look, but must turn herself to MILF. When a women stay too long single, i think something must be wrong with her character.

Obvious isn't it, about Sinkie bitches.

The something WRONG with their character always somehow got the $ sign attached to it! LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Marriage in Sinkiefied land has little to do with the other party religion or even race nowadays.

These Sinkie bitches will marry even if the guy is a full time monk.

A multi-million dollar monk that is.:biggrin:

It will be a bonus if she marry a multi-billions pastor :wink: with hair :wink:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

It will be a bonus if she marry a multi-billions pastor :wink: with hair :wink:

Hell, a Sinkie bitch would even marry a Esikmo ice man who has struck oil in the Artic and let her man remain with the polar bears while she goes high end shopping all her life with his money.:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obvious isn't it, about Sinkie bitches.

The something WRONG with their character always somehow got the $ sign attached to it! LOL

Not really. If she is spendthrift, if she can be rein in that, there is not a problem. The problem with Singkie women is that they do not know how to respect his husband and his family.She always think that she is KING and wants to wear the pants at home. She is the central. Everything must be according to her will and timing. But sadly, things don;t work out this way. After a while, the most accomodating hubby will find that it a chore to give in to her demand.

Plus that , she is selfish and in secure. She always have that she deserve better. It fine to have that kind of mentality when you are single and young. But don't carry that kind of mentality across when married. It bad for you and hubby.

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not really. If she is spendthrift, if she can be rein in that, there is not a problem. The problem with Singkie women is that they do not know how to respect his husband and his family.She always think that she is KING and wants to wear the pants at home. She is the central. Everything must be according to her will and timing. But sadly, things don;t work out this way. After a while, the most accomodating hubby will find that it a chore to give in to her demand.

Plus that , she is selfish and in secure. She always have that she deserve better. It fine to have that kind of mentality when you are single and young. But don't carry that kind of mentality across when married. It bad for you and hubby.

Any sensible man will want to ask why her boyfriend of 5 years did not want to pop the question????