• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is PAP Profiteering from my Sickness?

jw5

Loyal
PAP will ask you:

"What is wrong with collecting more money?" :biggrin:

I just went to see a GP. Consultation and a strong course of antibiotics cost me $25.

If I go polyclinic, consultation alone wld be $44. Why is pap profiteering from my sickness?

And PAP has the audacity to claim that it works for you, for me and for Singapore and HSK asks us to trust the pap and promised that pap will always tell us the truth.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anti-PAP sickness... very hard to cure... polyclinic 's consultant always charges her $44 ... she still didn't get the hint... govt is trying to tell her ... no point fighting against the PAP ... you will end up 44 ( die and die again in cantonese ).
she also kena 69. shafted in the arse daily that she develops a love-hate relationship with her tormentor.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just went to see a GP. Consultation and a strong course of antibiotics cost me $25.

If I go polyclinic, consultation alone wld be $44. Why is pap profiteering from my sickness?

And PAP has the audacity to claim that it works for you, for me and for Singapore and HSK asks us to trust the pap and promised that pap will always tell us the truth.
Tat is why till date no Soylent Green. The gahmen and medical mafia needs to squeeze the populace. They feed off misery