• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Jah Rastafar such a pussy?

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's all you have to say, pussy Jah? So you aren't denying that you're a pathetic little bitch who cannot do anything about the shits and m&ds on this forum, much less in real life?

You can claim I mispelled your name, but you still responded right? Not only are you a fucking waste of skin, you're fucking dumb too. Guess you think that you being the laughingstock of this forum is some kind of achievement which is a source of pride for you?

Tell you what to do : you see a road, go lie down on it and wait for a bus to run you over...you'd be doing something good for the first time in your miserable existence

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's all you have to say, pussy Jah? So you aren't denying that you're a pathetic little bitch who cannot do anything about the shits and m&ds on this forum, much less in real life?

Tell you what to do : you see a road, go lie down on it and wait for a bus to run you over...you'd be doing something good for the first time in your miserable existence

LOL! Jah the Chigger Jamban must be run over by a communist chink bus captain and he will make sure Jah is dead by reversing and running over him again.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can claim I mispelled your name, but you still responded right? Not only are you a fucking waste of skin, you're fucking dumb too. Guess you think that you being the laughingstock of this forum is some kind of achievement which is a source of pride for you?

for some fuck that created a racist nick cos you lack the balls to use your real one you sure are a cowardly one

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL a pussified chinky like you calling others racist...hilarious...why don't you show how brave you are then by revealing your real name here, and going public in person with your beliefs and ideals then? Make sure all the media knows about the real you and your motivations.

As I said earlier, I have nothing to prove, you are the one who has been complaining like a little bitch for years but haven't done anything about shits and m&ds.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh why you say I haven't done anything? See a moronic coward like you who needs to create a clone to confront me online you're the pussy

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh why you say I haven't done anything? See a moronic coward like you who needs to create a clone to confront me online you're the pussy

Eh... Pussy cry baby booooo Jah jamba. Where r all ur sidekicks? Buikia...cat itam Dulux..cronies...clones?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh... Pussy cry baby booooo Jah jamba. Where r all ur sidekicks? Buikia...cat itam Dulux..cronies...clones?

rofl I would have thought it's your clone but you're too dumb to even write simple English sentences. Btw go play with Johntan. He's giving your mudslime religion a beating.:biggrin:

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's the evidence of these exploits of yours? Video, pictures, news reports? As I already said, if you are so brave, go public with your opinions on m&ds and shitskins, reveal who you really are to the world.

I've challenged you so many times above and the best you can do is call me a coward? You are really a joke, Jah. It's ok, you have your pussy friends here like Cotton Mouth to comfort you when your own Chinese women prefer to get fucked by AMDK, m&ds and ah nehs.

Now you're just going to be your usual pussy self and ignore the above and harp on me being a 'clone' instead of you doing anything about m&ds and shits in real life.

It's the shitskins from abroad who are taking your jobs and your women and the best a pussy like you can do is act tough on this forum and boast that you teach m&ds and shits lessons but without any proof. It's ok. Let the m&ds and shits laugh at you while you hide here like the loser you are.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
rofl I would have thought it's your clone but you're too dumb to even write simple English sentences. Btw go play with Johntan. He's giving your mudslime religion a beating.:biggrin:

John 3:16 only cut n paste. So his only info was fm social media. Just bla bla away like old broken record. Cant even quote a verse fm Quran when told to do so. N like u stereo type too. So no benefits gain fm such discussion. However Jah jamban is different. Ur a pussy. I love pussy. Esp mixed breed cat kuning/itam

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell him to swallow a few gallons of shit first, and go lie down outside tekka toilet . I know how to have fun, whahahahaha.......

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pussy Jah told to lie down on highway n let primemovers roll over him. Tsk tsk..becareful pussy jah. Duluxe cat itam gonna miss u..