• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is Jah Rastafar such a pussy?

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
This pussy has been complaining for years about shits and m&ds while sucking AMDK. He sits behind the keyboard and complains like the typical ball-less Sinkie Chinese male who is racist against dark skinned people, but worships whites so much that he stands by and giggles like a little girl while his wife, sister and girlfriend's legs automatically open when a white guy is around.

And what does this Sinkie Chinky do after white guys emasculate him? He kowtows to them of course and tries to mimic them by adopting white first names, copying white culture etc. He hates shits and m&ds but is too cowardly to do anything about it in real life (he'll brag about teaching shits and m&ds a lesson but without evidence). It's people like Jah who vote the PAP back in who import more shits, and the cycle never ends.

Jah, do yourself a favour and kill yourself since you have a vagina, and it's you and your ilk here who contribute to the low Singapore Chinese birth rates since you are a bunch of ladyboys.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigger chink pussies use your real nick and since when do I worship whites? m&ds and shit skins like you do

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, tyoical Sinkie Chinky pussy response. Why don't you reveal your real name, and go public with your criticism of shits and m&ds? Do it in person. Hell, go to Raffles Place in the middle of lunchtime on a working day and shout out your antipathy towards shits and m&ds, and make sure the media knows your name. After all, since you have such noble and courageous ideals, you'll be a hero.

I'm not even Malay nor Indian, you white worshipping cunt. And you do woship whites, what with your angmo first name. Ashamed of your Chinky culture so you have to mimic whites like a monkey? You can mimic them all you want, that won't stop your own women preferring whites, shits and m&ds over emasculated trannies like yourself, who have to get brides from Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos who won't mind the fact that you are a bigger pussy than them as long as they get to come to SG.

Now, a pussy like you is going to insult/challenge me instead of proving that you even have the 0.1% cojones that a man should. I have nothing more to prove, and I have already proven what a craven, ball-less, pussified piece of shit you are who laughably calls himself a man.

If you wanna see the biggest joke ever Jah, all you have to do is hold a mirror up to yourself.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, tyoical Sinkie Chinky pussy response. Why don't you reveal your real name, and go public with your criticism of shits and m&ds? Do it in person. Hell, go to Raffles Place in the middle of lunchtime on a working day and shout out your antipathy towards shits and m&ds, and make sure the media knows your name. After all, since you have such noble and courageous ideals, you'll be a hero.

LOL….chigger got owned…..by a chink pussy….

LOL.

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you know why Jah has been browsing on this thread for so long after my last post and hadn't yet replied? He's consulting CottonMouth and the rest of his pussy brigade so that they come up with a coherent reply. Funniest thing is that you put all of them together and they cannot even come up with a decent pair of balls amongst themselves.

Another thing is that Jah's mouth smells like CottonMouth's pussy while CottonMouth revels in tne smell of Jah's queefs whenever they meet.

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
It took you and your pussy friends nearly 2 hours to come up with a one sentence response?

You are right...I am crying...with laughter at how pathetic you really are. Day in day out come here and complain without doing anything about it in real life. Claims to teach m&ds and ah neh lessons but no evidence...no video, no pictures, no media reports..No balls to even go public with your ideals and beliefs even after bitching about shits and m&ds for years.

I raise points above and you cannot even refute them cos they are true. Really sad. Then again the only sexual experience that you've had with a woman is with your own mother.

Anyway keep hiding here while shits and m&ds keep owning you and your pathetic friends in real life. 75% of you losers who cannot even do anything about 8% shits.

Whenever I need a laugh, I'll just drop by this forum and look you up ;-)

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you know why Jah has been browsing on this thread for so long after my last post and hadn't yet replied? He's consulting CottonMouth and the rest of his pussy brigade so that they come up with a coherent reply. Funniest thing is that you put all of them together and they cannot even come up with a decent pair of balls amongst themselves.

Another thing is that Jah's mouth smells like CottonMouth's pussy while CottonMouth revels in tne smell of Jah's queefs whenever they meet.

U are a sick black pig.
So Jah is right all along..

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are a sick black pig.
So Jah is right all along..
Wah what a rebuttal...you guys are really pathetic...I'm not even black...and even if I were, I'd hardly be insulted by someone who thinks he's a male although he doesn't have male genitalia...

Until now you cannot refute what I said...hilarious...I'm not even defending shits and m&ds...I'm just laughing at Sinkie Chinkys like you who worship angmo by taking their names and going so far to let your women get fucked by AMDK...for free! Most pathetic thing is that the AMDK go home to Bukit Timah, Orchard, Tanglin and River Valley after fucking your wives and girlfriends while you squat in the corners of your 3 room HDB flats and eat your bowls of instant noodles...

Maybe you guys should develop a semblance of balls, stop trying to mimic ur AMDK masters and actually get shit done...that might just set you 1% of the way into being accepted as men instead if the utter jokes that you are now

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sissy Jah Jamban love bashing Mats. After each bashing he macam kana hit the G spot. ONe can sense he reached the state of ecstasy.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he bugs you that much, just don't read his posts. By now you should be familiar with many of the posts here. While some may be super intelligent, by far, most are moronic, senseless, bigotted, and downright stupid. Just get a good laugh, that's what they're for. This is by far the freest reading for Singapore.

Cheers!

This pussy has been complaining for years about shits and m&ds while sucking AMDK. He sits behind the keyboard and complains like the typical ball-less Sinkie Chinese male who is racist against dark skinned people, but worships whites so much that he stands by and giggles like a little girl while his wife, sister and girlfriend's legs automatically open when a white guy is around.

And what does this Sinkie Chinky do after white guys emasculate him? He kowtows to them of course and tries to mimic them by adopting white first names, copying white culture etc. He hates shits and m&ds but is too cowardly to do anything about it in real life (he'll brag about teaching shits and m&ds a lesson but without evidence). It's people like Jah who vote the PAP back in who import more shits, and the cycle never ends.

Jah, do yourself a favour and kill yourself since you have a vagina, and it's you and your ilk here who contribute to the low Singapore Chinese birth rates since you are a bunch of ladyboys.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jah and his shitskn bouncer buddies in training.

IMG_0232.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true identity of chinkpussies (strange mysterious critter discovered near a well and being held by ah neh).

IMG_0233.JPG

Chinkpussies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Au contrare...he (and I use 'he' here very loosely as Jah is a hermaphrodite) doesn't bother me at all..I'm just calling out a useless twat like him who complains all day and night here but doesn't do anything about the causes of his complaints in real life. He's really a hypocritical pussified piece of caca who worships whites cos he thinks they are 'superior' and mimics them at the expense of 3000 years of great Chinese culture. It's just pathetic that creatures like Jah, Cotton Mouth and their ilk exist as they are quite frankly an embarrassment to Sinkies and to the male gender.

But Agoraphobic is right. People like Jah etc are here for entertainment purposes as they cannot be taken seriously
as human beings.

And to eatshitndie, that the best you can do? Why don't you actually achieve the impossible by growing a pair of balls and passing yourself off as a man? By the way, Jah's mother was disappointed with your performance last night so try harder next time.