• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why i support the PAP

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
11046348_1074295445914229_5943063003364070623_o.jpg

why ah pek offer her $10 for quickie?

tryharder

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes agree, build up the Singapore core! I am so tired of being a minority at the bus stop, shopping malls and east coast park.

Yes, yes, I trust the PAP. I also trust all politicians and all the political parties. But I will only vote for the PAP if the following changes are made.

Revoke CECA
Stop the high influx of foreigners, cap the population at 5.5m allowing organic growth from Singaporean births.
Return the Singaporean core and stop foreigners coming in to replace Singaporeans unless no Singaporean can do the job. Do not insult the abilities of Singaporeans and really believe Singaporeans are daft, not better than fakes and cheats.
Return my CPF at 55 and allow leaving money in the CPF after 55 on a voluntary basis.
The Medishield Life must not be a profit making scheme. Senior citizens should not be made to pay premiums after 65. The scheme should be modified to provide basic healthcare. Better provisions with higher premiums should be voluntary.
Stop spending billions or millions on foreign scholarships.
Stop destroying the Singaporean core in the university staff and in all industries.
Every Singaporean should be allowed to buy HDB flats with priorities given to NSmen.
Bring down the cost of living, housing, medical, transport etc
Half the ministerial pay.
Ok, no need to add more. 10 items of change will be enough for me to trust the PAP and vote for the PAP. To trust anyone or party, it must come with positive actions not words and empty promises.

This is just my view. No need to agree with me.

Chua Chin Leng aka Redbean

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/08/19/do-you-trust-the-pap/

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, yes, I trust the PAP. I also trust all politicians and all the political parties. But I will only vote for the PAP if the following changes are made.

Revoke CECA
Stop the high influx of foreigners, cap the population at 5.5m allowing organic growth from Singaporean births.
Return the Singaporean core and stop foreigners coming in to replace Singaporeans unless no Singaporean can do the job. Do not insult the abilities of Singaporeans and really believe Singaporeans are daft, not better than fakes and cheats.
Return my CPF at 55 and allow leaving money in the CPF after 55 on a voluntary basis.
The Medishield Life must not be a profit making scheme. Senior citizens should not be made to pay premiums after 65. The scheme should be modified to provide basic healthcare. Better provisions with higher premiums should be voluntary.
Stop spending billions or millions on foreign scholarships.
Stop destroying the Singaporean core in the university staff and in all industries.
Every Singaporean should be allowed to buy HDB flats with priorities given to NSmen.
Bring down the cost of living, housing, medical, transport etc
Half the ministerial pay.
Ok, no need to add more. 10 items of change will be enough for me to trust the PAP and vote for the PAP. To trust anyone or party, it must come with positive actions not words and empty promises.

This is just my view. No need to agree with me.

Chua Chin Leng aka Redbean

http://www.tremeritus.com/2015/08/19/do-you-trust-the-pap/

If PAP can grant his wishes, then it is no longer the PAP.