• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WHy Health Minister Need to say "Sorry"?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He as Minister for Health sure needs to apologize, as do his predecessors, especially Yeo Cheow Tong who in the 90s planted the seeds of the heathcare chaos today.

I was warded in TTSH last month. I was ambulanced to the A&E at 12 a.m, lying and waiting half-dead in a temp bed in a massive waiting garage full of temp beds, looking somewhere between a holocaust centre and a gulag camp. I got a ward bed at 4 a.m. Fortunately, I was only 3-quarter dead by then, and still resuscitable. Pity the other waiting mates who didn't last long enough and made it to the morgue instead of the ward.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He as Minister for Health sure needs to apologize, as do his predecessors, especially Yeo Cheow Tong who in the 90s planted the seeds of the heathcare chaos today.

I was warded in TTSH last month. I was ambulanced to the A&E at 12 a.m, lying and waiting half-dead in a temp bed in a massive waiting garage full of temp beds, looking somewhere between a holocaust centre and a gulag camp. I got a ward bed at 4 a.m. Fortunately, I was only 3-quarter dead by then, and still resuscitable. Pity the other waiting mates who didn't last long enough and made it to the morgue instead of the ward.

So many idiotic Singaporeans with cuts reported themselves into A&E in General Hospitals .

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went to TTSH's A&E less than 2 weeks ago as there was an acute pain on my left stomach. It has been like an annual event to me since about 6 years ago.
I waited for 2 hours for my turn. A&E is afterall not A&E. Good thing is i got 4 days MC.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
say sorry also kena whack ...like wong cunt seng never say sorry also kena whack ...si buay jilat ..lol

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, are you alright now or what?
2. care to share what happen to you, healthwise.

R

redlightmeansgo

We are sorry for all the measures we have put in place. Some of them are really honest mistakes, like the two child policy, and the Speak Mandarin Campaign. We should bring dialect back in a big way, cos increasingly, some of us are finding it hard to understand the new immigrants from provincial parts of China. After we fuck them, they talk on their hand phones and pa kat pa kat, dun know what they fuck they talk about. Like that in the long run no good for our economy.

You see lah, world crass govt, have world crass policy. So world crass now also must have IRs. Very soon, we will have more PRCs coming in to serve the clients at the IRs. Very soon, we will all have a new Geylang. :p