• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Goh Meng Seng allow Nicole Seah climb all over him?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A perfect example of what I call a "one-size-fits-all" post. I could copy the entirely of what you wrote and paste it to any situation I am involved in.

Usually such posts are written when the other party has nothing to offer in way of argument. But I will give you the benefit of doubt, since I do know you are not a Tan Jee Say. Lets say you do indeed have a strategy beyond your own ego.

Given your level of intellect (which is very hard to see in your writings), I believe I can grant you that benefit of doubt. Still, you are not answerable to me, but to your own conscience, and also to the electorate. For all the so-called hidden work that you allegedly engage in, what the electorate sees is a man who has hopped party, and who failed to capitalize on his unique position at Tampines -- remember you started very well, but ended with a whimper. In terms of performance, WP trounced NSP.

So how will NSP 2016 differ from NSP 2011? Put all the obfuscation and "I have a hidden plan in place" ego-stroking bravado aside, we want results. Give us results, and we don't care how fucking huge your ego is.

Haha.... well, it is difficult to explain to you certain things but it is ok. :wink: Those who realize it, will know it, those who fail to realize it, ignorance is bliss actually. :wink:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Need A Deadly Round

[video=youtube;sEOtP1SF16Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEOtP1SF16Q&feature=related[/video]

We need more oppo rounds to straddle the fascist battleship. Whichever 16" round hit the deck, that is a good round. Every round counts ! I hope no one go and sabo that round disregarding it is ugly or not. We need lots of ammo to take PAP down. Sinking the Bismarck is my concern.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You are really myopic and underestimating things all the time. :wink:

"Answer to your conscience" type of comment is truly for those who have nothing to offer in a discussion. :wink:

Well maybe you are not aware now, I am not the SG of NSP and apparently you have asked the wrong person for the NSP plan. :wink:

Put it in simple terms, it is NOT just about NSP. NSP is just a vehicle and many people here can tell you what kinds of platform it is previously and still is, in some aspects. I have bigger plans than NSP.

Goh Meng Seng

A perfect example of what I call a "one-size-fits-all" post. I could copy the entirely of what you wrote and paste it to any situation I am involved in.

Usually such posts are written when the other party has nothing to offer in way of argument. But I will give you the benefit of doubt, since I do know you are not a Tan Jee Say. Lets say you do indeed have a strategy beyond your own ego.

Given your level of intellect (which is very hard to see in your writings), I believe I can grant you that benefit of doubt. Still, you are not answerable to me, but to your own conscience, and also to the electorate. For all the so-called hidden work that you allegedly engage in, what the electorate sees is a man who has hopped party, and who failed to capitalize on his unique position at Tampines -- remember you started very well, but ended with a whimper. In terms of performance, WP trounced NSP.

So how will NSP 2016 differ from NSP 2011? Put all the obfuscation and "I have a hidden plan in place" ego-stroking bravado aside, we want results. Give us results, and we don't care how fucking huge your ego is.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminds me of the effect of telling the first lie. It will lead to the next and the next and .... The last lie will sound ludicrous.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Chief, care to share with us? We are all ears waiting to hear your 'bigger plans than NSP'. Don't kong wei bien poon chi. That's UY's domain, not yours, I hope.

Tell your boss he is not going to get anything out from me here. :wink:

Things are already happening, just enjoy the show. Man proposes Heaven disposes... sometimes even I am amazed by the unexpected bigger impact than calculated but I have no complains. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tell your boss he is not going to get anything out from me here. :wink:

Things are already happening, just enjoy the show. Man proposes Heaven disposes... sometimes even I am amazed by the unexpected bigger impact than calculated but I have no complains. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng
Are you referring to the NS effect?

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Are you referring to the NS effect?

NS effect to a certain extend is EXPECTED though it has surpassed my calculations by a few percentage points. However, this is only a small, though important part of the whole plan. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I think people should look at things at the bigger picture instead of immediate aims and motives.

Removal of MBT or any ministers is just means to an end. There will always be ministers deserved to be removed in every GE. But what is the bigger picture? Political development progress is strategically more important than intermediate aims. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

So it`s the removal of mbt.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think people should look at things at the bigger picture instead of immediate aims and motives.

Removal of MBT or any ministers is just means to an end. There will always be ministers deserved to be removed in every GE. But what is the bigger picture? Political development progress is strategically more important than intermediate aims. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng
I now have a better picture of what you are.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng said:

Goh Meng Seng

Of course political developm

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng said:

Goh Meng Seng
Of course, political development can involve getting more people contesting in elections and getting each election strongly contested. But in process you may unintentionally promote people with personal agenda very different from yours.