• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why does London look more and more like a Muslim country just like Singapore?

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was Koran writte
Chink virus originated from pig eating country.

Chinks are the biggest pork lovers.

Chinks are the biggest spreaders of chink virus. The source of this virus is the chinks.

There you go. Self explanatory.
Pork nourishes the brain. No wonder m&d are so stupid.
PAP pick an Indian and tell them it is a m&d and they are happy like fuck.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you create your own story, with your own evidence. How is it possible to rebuke? You mention the stars. Well, thousands of years before the Koran, already Chinese knew of existence of stars. Even earlier from other civilizations also know, but I'm not so energetic to go and dig out the sources of information to rebuke you because I'm not here to aggressively counter your belief. It actually upsets me to upset you. Your belief is yours. And it has not driven you to criminality unlike some of the cases posted here. In our case, I'm not motivated to counter your belief.

I just cannot agree when you say it's the only truth and positive proof of god because it is not. Tak boleh. Religion is a self-serving opinion on god. Not God or the word of God. Black I call black. White I call white. Whether for or against you, I must be fair to the truth. Same standard for all.

Bro go read my post again. I did not just mention the stars. U mean to say the Prophet copied fm the cheena and wrote it in the Quran? :roflmao: There were other tons of stories mentioned in the Quran. Scientists only recently discovered them. Not difficult to google it right?

I say its the word of God. U totally rejected it. Tat means u totally rejected those 10 evidences i produced to u? Then u have to rebuke those 10 evidences one by one to prove Quran is not the word of God. One of us must be wrong. So u have to prove those evidences were fake? The copied from who? Tio boh?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who die as a idol worshipper as i understand it from the Quran, will never be forgiven. And religion promotes idol worshipping.
Are we not asked to seek guidance only from God? Why do we need to ask zakir naik for guidance?

Apa kau merepek saitan. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In india, he us being investigated for cheating his charity by using the money to buy homes under his relatives names. Much like the city harvest church.

U trust this fake politician. :roflmao:

1600927583418.png

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro go read my post again. I did not just mention the stars. U mean to say the Prophet copied fm the cheena and wrote it in the Quran? :roflmao: There were other tons of stories mentioned in the Quran. Scientists only recently discovered them. Not difficult to google it right?

I say its the word of God. U totally rejected it. Tat means u totally rejected those 10 evidences i produced to u? Then u have to rebuke those 10 evidences one by one to prove Quran is not the word of God. One of us must be wrong. So u have to prove those evidences were fake? The copied from who? Tio boh?
whoami. by 1400 AD the world knows more than you give it credit for. Not just Chinese know about stars. Many others did. You hold Islam in a superior light it does not deserve. Got more free time to think clearly.

I've just come to a conclusion already. I will summarize it here.

Islam is a 3rd derivative from Judaism. Christianity is the 2nd. It refines on each previous iteration to gain more followers, but it is nothing but a Jew-created ideology. Exactly like communism. It promises God's grace which is no human's right. If god exists which I believe but cannot prove, all Abrahamic religions are the ultimate blasphemy. Using god's name to further one's own goals. Namely the elders of the religion. They use it for fame, money, power and women. Whether we know about it or not doesn't matter. Religion has and always will be about those things.

Furthermore at this point, I would like to point out that almost all the things you complain about regarding Israel and the US, Islam is equally guilty of. In my view, you are biased as a religious follower. Everytime you complain about the US and Israel I support you. Why? Because it's true and they stand to be criticized. You are unfair. If you are Muslim you seem to support Islam to the ends of the Earth no matter the crime. I will not and this is why I differ from you. I will not take sides unless it is ethical and justifiable. Especially in the eyes of God or gods.

Not my place to say
what god will do for you or not. And especially not for any other human. Now that I realize it, I find it utterly disgusting that these people dare to offer afterlife insurance to people scared of hell. They are taking advantage of your fear. You are better than that. I will reference those naked Malay women. If it's my own grandma I will be proud of her. Proud and pure. Why need to be ashamed? No need to bend head in shame and grovel many times a day to please Middle Eastern religion towkay.

Come to think of it, if I am Malay, I will start a movement to reclaim my birthright and heritage. Like how the Scandinavians rejecting Christianity. But since I am not, people will say I am kaypoh and as Chinese none of my business. So I will diam diam outside.

Hey. Side note. You ever figure out where diam diam came from? Sampan? Perahu?

Just to be clear I am stating again what I pm'ed you. God is not for anyone else to dictate to you. It is between you and god. Not for me and any religion to decide. Your relationship with your father or son you let some Arab decide for you? If not then why let them decide between god and you. I am on the whole grateful to Malays and will defend them against racism, but I will not defend some ridiculous charlatans claiming to represent god. No human can.

I suppose the following should have gone somewhere in the middle of the post, but I will not defend Chinese who speak Mandarin and support communism. It is exactly the same as Malays following Islam. Please think about how they are alike.

As always, my respects to you for the good you do in your life, but I don't support religion=communism. :smile:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the words of God not written (actually being memorised by companions of the Prophet) down how on earth the message going to be spread? All the commandments are recorded in the Quran for mankind to read, reflect and abide. U keep mentioning its written so its not the truth. Then u have to prove to me which verses not true, tio boh? C'mon bro. I already produced 10 verses for u to reflect and rebuke it. Those verses were mentioned 1400 years ago. Its also been proven by scientist 100 or 200 years ago. So how come the Prophet have the knowledge?

Sure man exists. But who came first? Man or Cells. Who created cells?
abang. I am not a reader. You will always have me at a disadvantage as you have proven time and time again. But please lah, for the sake of Malay pride, don't fall for Jew inspired BS like how the Chicoms do. China and a lot of Chinese already lost to their BS, don't ikut ok? Sincerely, my best wishes to you and the Malay people.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoami. by 1400 AD the world knows more than you give it credit for. Not just Chinese know about stars. Many others did. You hold Islam in a superior light it does not deserve. Got more free time to think clearly.

I've just come to a conclusion already. I will summarize it here.

Islam is a 3rd derivative from Judaism. Christianity is the 2nd. It refines on each previous iteration to gain more followers, but it is nothing but a Jew-created ideology. Exactly like communism. It promises God's grace which is no human's right. If god exists which I believe but cannot prove, all Abrahamic religions are the ultimate blasphemy. Using god's name to further one's own goals. Namely the elders of the religion. They use it for fame, money, power and women. Whether we know about it or not doesn't matter. Religion has and always will be about those things.

Furthermore at this point, I would like to point out that almost all the things you complain about regarding Israel and the US, Islam is equally guilty of. In my view, you are biased as a religious follower. Everytime you complain about the US and Israel I support you. Why? Because it's true and they stand to be criticized. You are unfair. If you are Muslim you seem to support Islam to the ends of the Earth no matter the crime. I will not and this is why I differ from you. I will not take sides unless it is ethical and justifiable. Especially in the eyes of God or gods.

Not my place to say
what god will do for you or not. And especially not for any other human. Now that I realize it, I find it utterly disgusting that these people dare to offer afterlife insurance to people scared of hell. They are taking advantage of your fear. You are better than that. I will reference those naked Malay women. If it's my own grandma I will be proud of her. Proud and pure. Why need to be ashamed? No need to bend head in shame and grovel many times a day to please Middle Eastern religion towkay.

Come to think of it, if I am Malay, I will start a movement to reclaim my birthright and heritage. Like how the Scandinavians rejecting Christianity. But since I am not, people will say I am kaypoh and as Chinese none of my business. So I will diam diam outside.

Hey. Side note. You ever figure out where diam diam came from? Sampan? Perahu?

Just to be clear I am stating again what I pm'ed you. God is not for anyone else to dictate to you. It is between you and god. Not for me and any religion to decide. Your relationship with your father or son you let some Arab decide for you? If not then why let them decide between god and you. I am on the whole grateful to Malays and will defend them against racism, but I will not defend some ridiculous charlatans claiming to represent god. No human can.

I suppose the following should have gone somewhere in the middle of the post, but I will not defend Chinese who speak Mandarin and support communism. It is exactly the same as Malays following Islam. Please think about how they are alike.

As always, my respects to you for the good you do in your life, but I don't support religion=communism. :smile:

Fame, money, power or woman. The prophet had none of those. In the Quran his name only mentioned 5 times. Whereas Jesus and Mary were mentioned 25 times and 70 times respectively. No fame or power. He dont even allow statue or picture of him to be erected or drawn. As for wives, first wife so much older than him. Only Aisha younger than the Prophet and it was her father that proposed her to the Prophet. The Prophet died poor and he always said "poverty is my pride". So how can u guys claimed the Prophet was a con man?

U dont have to support Islam. Hopefully u dont condemn Islam too. :smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
abang. I am not a reader. You will always have me at a disadvantage as you have proven time and time again. But please lah, for the sake of Malay pride, don't fall for Jew inspired BS like how the Chicoms do. China and a lot of Chinese already lost to their BS, don't ikut ok? Sincerely, my best wishes to you and the Malay people.

I follow the Quran. Not the jew. But Jew God is Allah too.:smile:

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chink virus originated from pig eating country.

Chinks are the biggest pork lovers.

Chinks are the biggest spreaders of chink virus. The source of this virus is the chinks.

There you go. Self explanatory.
The virus is not origin from pork! Dumbass! ME has MERS coronavirus which has higher death rate than the current one! It did not spread out far as there is not many ME peo around the world! While chinese is huge in numbers and most nations need chinese to do business and contribute the economy! Just my 2 cents!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you create your own story, with your own evidence. How is it possible to rebuke? You mention the stars. Well, thousands of years before the Koran, already Chinese knew of existence of stars. Even earlier from other civilizations also know, but I'm not so energetic to go and dig out the sources of information to rebuke you because I'm not here to aggressively counter your belief. It actually upsets me to upset you. Your belief is yours. And it has not driven you to criminality unlike some of the cases posted here. In our case, I'm not motivated to counter your belief.

I just cannot agree when you say it's the only truth and positive proof of god because it is not. Tak boleh. Religion is a self-serving opinion on god. Not God or the word of God. Black I call black. White I call white. Whether for or against you, I must be fair to the truth. Same standard for all.

no shit,these people create their own fantasy,their own logic their own rules of the game then expect u to disprove or argue based on the realm of reality, how the fark can u ever win?

motherfark if at this point muhammad is a time travelling prophet on a flying magic carpet sent to save the human race and its the gods honest truth......all i can do is just nod in acquiescence.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The virus is not origin from pork! Dumbass! ME has MERS coronavirus which has higher death rate than the current one! It did not spread out far as there is not many ME peo around the world! While chinese is huge in numbers and most nations need chinese to do business and contribute the economy! Just my 2 cents!

SARS I is from china. SARS II is from china. SARS III will also be from china. u go china u will die

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are unfair. If you are Muslim you seem to support Islam to the ends of the Earth no matter the crime.

I haven't met a pious moslem in real life who doesn't.

The only moslems who give me a good impression of themselves or their religions are all secular, belonging only to islam in name due to community pressure.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
motherfark if at this point muhammad is a time travelling prophet on a flying magic carpet sent to save the human race and its the gods honest truth......all i can do is just nod in acquiescence.

moslem prophet muhammad didn't even keep his own islamic rules. He married as many wives as he deemed convenient, killed people who criticized him and ultimately, consumed poisoned food unknowingly from a jewish woman he captured in war, which eventually led to his death.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
moslem prophet muhammad didn't even keep his own islamic rules. He married as many wives as he deemed convenient, killed people who criticized him and ultimately, consumed poisoned food unknowingly from a jewish woman he captured in war, which eventually led to his death.
Nothing about prophet mohamad's history could be verified except the peace treaty he made in medina.