• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why does London look more and more like a Muslim country just like Singapore?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching a YouTube video located in London and I realise there seems to be more and more occurance of people wearing the hijab just like Singapore....

It's very strange even though u say Singapore is made up of 20 percent Malays but the Malays in sg tend to be more of a moderate type and they seldom wear the hijab last time unless they go to a religious school......so obviously alot of these hijab wearers are foreigners from Malaysia or Indonesia or possibly even middle Eastern countries.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was watching a YouTube video located in London and I realise there seems to be more and more occurance of people wearing the hijab just like Singapore....

It's very strange even though u say Singapore is made up of 20 percent Malays but the Malays in sg tend to be more of a moderate type and they seldom wear the hijab last time unless they go to a religious school......so obviously alot of these hijab wearers are foreigners from Malaysia or Indonesia or possibly even middle Eastern countries.
Those hijab wearers are from middle east. The clever ones come to south east asia where cost of living is cheaper and availability of long term stay if you buy properties or invest in businesses. No hassle like in the west. Its the same whether in bangkok, manila, jakarta, KL or Singapore, plenty of arabs who escape war.
London and paris are like the arab capital since the 1970's. Even now there are no democratically elected arab gahmen except maybe tunisia and Iraq. No free speech unless you want to end up like kashoogi. So tgey escape to the west to be liberated.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because libtard Tony Blair brought in all the disgusting black and brown people when he was the PM. Consequently, in London you find lots of kebab shops. Food is a reflection of demographics.

And this is one of the reasons why Brexit needed to happen. Once Merkel and Macron fuck off from the scene things will improve. Poland and Hungary are role models on how to properly run a European country.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kebab shops were there way before tony blaire, and hefty kebabs too. Meaty and plenty of onion or salads. I like!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is one of the reasons why Brexit needed to happen. Once Merkel and Macron fuck off from the scene things will improve. Poland and Hungary are role models on how to properly run a European country.
And how many times have hungary or poland won the world cup or european cup? Germany, france won due to the many immigrant players.spain due to their Moorish ancestors.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tere are only 15% Malays in sinkieland lah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Singapore

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
And how many times have hungary or poland won the world cup or european cup? Germany, france won due to the many immigrant players.spain due to their Moorish ancestors.

Talking cock. A few Muslims pull up the national soccer team but a few million idiots pull down the whole country.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because libtard Tony Blair brought in all the disgusting black and brown people when he was the PM. Consequently, in London you find lots of kebab shops. Food is a reflection of demographics.

The national food of Britain is chicken tikka masala
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick...n tikka masala is now,tikka is an Indian dish.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should see france

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you should see france

I really dont understand ppl like u. Wats wrong woman wearing hijab? :rolleyes:

1599699738817.png

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really dont understand ppl like u. Wats wrong woman wearing hijab? :rolleyes:

View attachment 90561

I dont really have an issue with muslims in general, but the tiongs really dont like them. i have a big issue with tiongs. when i was in France was surprised to see so many muslims there, especially near montmarte to the north of paris. but this is natural as france has close ties to n african muslim nations

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkieland is surrounded by Muslims countries. Be it 20% or 2% or 6.9% and u find it strange seeing Muslim woman here with hijab? U should just crawl back to chicom land.