• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why does London look more and more like a Muslim country just like Singapore?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A religion's commandment. No one can prove that it was god who commanded it. But we can prove for certain that a religion commanded it.

We believe in angels. We believe in shaytan and Jinns. U told us u saw a spirit. But to us Muslim, tat aint no spirit. Its the work of jinn. We have also discussed in very detail in the existence of Allah, the Prophet and the Quran is the word of God. Refer ur PM. I had even show u 10 evidence why the Quran is the word of God as wats mentioned in the Quran tat had been proven by present scientist. But u did not rebuke those 10 evidences one by one. Tats only the Quran. Now i also have evidence (prediction) by the Prophet s.a.w. in the hadiths, which came true too. I bet u also have no answers for it. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how do you know that to be true? Sure it's written, but any proof if there has been is more like what syed putra describes.

The truth is in the Quran itself. Already mentioned those evidences. Wat u need to do is to prove the scientist wrong.

Even scientist cant prove how man exists. Can u prove to me where cells came from? And the "spirit" u saw? How it exist? Cells? :roflmao:

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who die as a idol worshipper as i understand it from the Quran, will never be forgiven. And religion promotes idol worshipping.
Are we not asked to seek guidance only from God? Why do we need to ask zakir naik for guidance?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How? Care to elaborate with ur own words? On second tot, nvm lah. Just tell me where u or ur ancestors came from? How were they born into this world? Hen or chicken first? Cells? How was it produce in the first place?
Science will eventually sort this out. Scientist and mathematicians are trying to figure out the formula to everything.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the time they sorted out, u will be judged by ur Creator for being a disbeliever.
The Creator forbid you to associate Him with anything.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah – Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

So please Don't say zakir naik represent God. He is a mere mortal like me.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Creator forbid you to associate Him with anything.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah – Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

So please Don't say zakir naik represent God. He is a mere mortal like me.

Yes. Allah is One. Teres no other gods. And Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. is the last Messenger....which u had totally reject. So ur a Murtad.

Nowhere did i mention he represent God. But hes a renowed islamic scholar.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth is in the Quran itself. Already mentioned those evidences. Wat u need to do is to prove the scientist wrong.

Even scientist cant prove how man exists. Can u prove to me where cells came from? And the "spirit" u saw? How it exist? Cells? :roflmao:
bro. c'mon lah.

one is a book ownself saying ownself is right. believe or not is not my concern. If you choose to believe, that's up to you right? I cannot however say it's true. It would be unfair to the truth.

We can prove that man exists. Easily. How exactly we became man is easier to prove than the existence of god.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
We believe in angels. We believe in shaytan and Jinns. U told us u saw a spirit. But to us Muslim, tat aint no spirit. Its the work of jinn. We have also discussed in very detail in the existence of Allah, the Prophet and the Quran is the word of God. Refer ur PM. I had even show u 10 evidence why the Quran is the word of God as wats mentioned in the Quran tat had been proven by present scientist. But u did not rebuke those 10 evidences one by one. Tats only the Quran. Now i also have evidence (prediction) by the Prophet s.a.w. in the hadiths, which came true too. I bet u also have no answers for it. :biggrin:
If you create your own story, with your own evidence. How is it possible to rebuke? You mention the stars. Well, thousands of years before the Koran, already Chinese knew of existence of stars. Even earlier from other civilizations also know, but I'm not so energetic to go and dig out the sources of information to rebuke you because I'm not here to aggressively counter your belief. It actually upsets me to upset you. Your belief is yours. And it has not driven you to criminality unlike some of the cases posted here. In our case, I'm not motivated to counter your belief.

I just cannot agree when you say it's the only truth and positive proof of god because it is not. Tak boleh. Religion is a self-serving opinion on god. Not God or the word of God. Black I call black. White I call white. Whether for or against you, I must be fair to the truth. Same standard for all.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
er... no... Turkey development wise is actually pretty good. But Turkish people are really Mongolian descendants. And like all Mongolians so damn proud and self-serving. Everytime talk to Turkish people, the whole topic is how they are the best. Everyone else is the worst. Non-stop. The moment you sit down to listen and are obviously foreigner, that's all they will talk about. If I got earplugs, I really enjoy the place. But that 1 topic over and over again cannot tahan. Honestly, I would rather sit down with a Malay who's not narrow minded and prejudiced any day.
I dunno abt Turkish peo! Turkish peo don't look like Mongolian! They look more like white ah neh!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro. c'mon lah.

one is a book ownself saying ownself is right. believe or not is not my concern. If you choose to believe, that's up to you right? I cannot however say it's true. It would be unfair to the truth.

We can prove that man exists. Easily. How exactly we became man is easier to prove than the existence of god.
The surprise qns is tat why would God create pigs and dogs and ask people to fear them and avoid them? No logic! There have tons of rubbish theories and just can't finish!

Dogs can catch thieves and has many good talents to contribute the society!

Pork can have health benefits just like other meat! All meat has pros and cons! If pork is so dirty, the whole would react the same way as how they deal with covid 19!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you create your own story, with your own evidence. How is it possible to rebuke? You mention the stars. Well, thousands of years before the Koran, already Chinese knew of existence of stars. Even earlier from other civilizations also know, but I'm not so energetic to go and dig out the sources of information to rebuke you because I'm not here to aggressively counter your belief. It actually upsets me to upset you. Your belief is yours. And it has not driven you to criminality unlike some of the cases posted here. In our case, I'm not motivated to counter your belief.

I just cannot agree when you say it's the only truth and positive proof of god because it is not. Tak boleh. Religion is a self-serving opinion on god. Not God or the word of God. Black I call black. White I call white. Whether for or against you, I must be fair to the truth. Same standard for all.
Islam state tat everyone is born moslem! So all the people must take your own initiative to revert back to moslem if u are not born moslem!

Tat is moslem in chinese is call 回教 which somehow mean to revert back to the original religion! Lol!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Science will eventually sort this out. Scientist and mathematicians are trying to figure out the formula to everything.

:roflmao:

That sounds just like Eunuch Loong.

Give him another chance before the election, he will sort out everthing.

Once election is over, out comes the bad news.

More retrenchments, economy crash. Worst recession on record.

Lockdown.

No stinkypure 'core' left.

All sold to foreigners.

Many stinkies had already migrated. Leaving many naturalized/foreign born stinkies.

Who bring with them, as expected, a whole another baggage.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

BS.

Watch Zakir Naik. He provides the right therapy for the Kuffar. That's what I like about him, irrespective of his positions on some other topics (like his love for his 'motherland', which is a Kafir country and an enemy country for Muslims worldwide).

You didn't call black what it is , you didn't call white it is. You never called a spade a spade.

You made up your mind on what you think is a spade and applied that label whenever, wherever you liked.

Zakir Naik is not the final word by any means and he can make mistakes just like any ordinary man.

But he provides the right therapy for the Kuffar.

Who are incensed everytime he speaks coz then the web of lies superstitions and myths that the Kuffar have built around them fall apart.

He is also an eloquent debater who defeats many non Muslim debaters - Christians Hindus Buddhists Sikhs Jains Atheists and many more.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The surprise qns is tat why would God create pigs and dogs and ask people to fear them and avoid them? No logic! There have tons of rubbish theories and just can't finish!

Pork can have health benefits just like other meat! All meat has pros and cons! If pork is so dirty, the whole would react the same way as how they deal with covid 19!

Chink virus originated from pig eating country.

Chinks are the biggest pork lovers.

Chinks are the biggest spreaders of chink virus. The source of this virus is the chinks.

There you go. Self explanatory.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

yup. I think very unfair to the poor animals.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zakir naik is banned in seversl countries and wanted in India and Bangladesh.
Bangladesh youths who killed seversl foreigners who were in Bangladesh for the garment trade admitted to being inspired by zakir naik.
In india, he us being investigated for cheating his charity by using the money to buy homes under his relatives names. Much like the city harvest church.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno abt Turkish peo! Turkish peo don't look like Mongolian! They look more like white ah neh!
Turks originate around the russian steppes which is flat like in mongolia. Nothing but grassland. Suitable for cattle farming. Lifestyle also probably the same. So they became allies with mongols.
From the uighyrs in China , across all the "stan" states, they speak dialects of Turkish language.that is why uighyr refugees seek shelter in turkey as same language.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro. c'mon lah.

If the words of God not written (actually being memorised by companions of the Prophet) down how on earth the message going to be spread? All the commandments are recorded in the Quran for mankind to read, reflect and abide. U keep mentioning its written so its not the truth. Then u have to prove to me which verses not true, tio boh? C'mon bro. I already produced 10 verses for u to reflect and rebuke it. Those verses were mentioned 1400 years ago. Its also been proven by scientist 100 or 200 years ago. So how come the Prophet have the knowledge?

Sure man exists. But who came first? Man or Cells. Who created cells?