• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do you all think some low class people keep attacking me with their ccb mouth to insinuate insults of me non stop?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are crass,hypocrite,liar,narcissistic,disgraceful, warmonger,大炮仙女,口是心非卖国贼..
You are fake sinkie real m&d doing your usual dirty tricks. What lies did I say? What hypocrisy did I make? What so disgraceful about me? List down details and make sure you support all your accusations m&d liar caught in other thread and just repeating your accusations here. Damn low class indeed from citizen to government. Pui! Btw I have done enough postings to prove you m&d are whatever you accused me to be: barbarian, hypocrite, evil liar, disgraceful, called people warmonger when you are the invaders, called people big cannon when you are the big cannon liar while EVERYTHING I wrote here is FACT from AR15 to English A1 to virgin, and m&ds are such evil ingrates to slander Singaporean foreign investor as 卖国贼.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say cats only they will say pussy and cat fight and bitch slapping like what ccb @glockman did. That’s how low class ccb Malaysian sons of whores with ccb mouth work. Malevolent human pests indeed. Disgrace of mankind.
I say Song Dynasty only they aka @AhMeng @glockman say song song non stop. That’s how low class ccb Malaysians sons of whores are.