• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do sg men call caucasians "ang moh"?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
u got in wrong... we r paisei
cos u treat us like friend, invite us to your house
but when u not home,... we went to your place, fuck your wife then your daughter. so sg men even screw your mother & your grand-daughter...
so when we see u.... very uneasy lor
:biggrin:

why are sg men so lecherous?

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u not like lecherous man.

If u were to have 2 kid in planning, are u going to have sex 2 times in yr whole life !!:biggrin::eek::biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha nice try, Mr Fake Australian fag. Are you intimidated that Singaporean men are better than you? Don't think just because you put an Australian logo as your avatar, means you can trick everybody into thinking you are a real Aussie. I have Aussie good mates and they certainly do not even speak like you. Your English is atrocious for an Australian. Meanwhile, have fun being assed by OA.

hi there

1. bingo!
2. yes, i smell a rat too.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps a more pertinent question is: "Why do you call ang mos Caucasian? Did all the ancestors of the whites come through the Caucasus Mountains? As I understand it, "Caucasian" for most whites today is a misnomer. The true Caucasians would be the Chechens, Ingush, maybe Georgians, and perhaps Armenians.

i know some sg men here in aussie.
when they call someone ang moh, they always look very unsettled and not confident! why will they feel so little in front of another race???

sg men are so hopeless!

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
when they call someone ang moh, they always look very unsettled and not confident! why will they feel so little in front of another race???

sg men are so hopeless!

It seems like u r too free. Dun u hav anything better 2 2 with ur time? :rolleyes:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i will only have sex with the man i love! why do sg men like to have sex with prostitutes? :mad:
any girl who allows a man to hump her, because she felt loved when the man buys her an expensive gift.... is no different to a whore.

everyone has a price. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
any girl who allows a man to hump her, because she felt loved when the man buys her an expensive gift.... is no different to a whore.

everyone has a price. :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, for all we know, this roxy item could be some guy pretending to be some sweet "innocent" down under chick.

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. bro, for all we know, this roxy item could be some guy pretending to be some sweet "innocent" down under chick.

unlike sg men who likes to crossdress and butterfly about, we australians have strong morals and strong religious values. we will never do things like this! as an more educated and virtuous person, i encourage u to take back your blasphemy

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

sg men are so hopeless!

and We, forummers, call you Freaky gay shemale who lives in Sg but keep polishing Aussie's ass.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are obscene and vile.
your slanderous remarks can land you in jail if you are living in a civlised country like australia!

i thought your england very good? how come got mistake in the above sentence? oh, i forgot, you are thumbing on your kotex pad.. thats why have mistake. by the way, you can suck your own thumb, and maybe your own dick..:biggrin:

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought your england very good? how come got mistake in the above sentence? oh, i forgot, you are thumbing on your kotex pad.. thats why have mistake. by the way, you can suck your own thumb, and maybe your own dick..:biggrin:

no one knows what obscene rubbish you have said
you perverted balding old man, i suggest you stop making dumb statements that make you look uneducated and uncultured!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
you perverted balding old man, i suggest you stop making dumb statements that make you look uneducated and uncultured!

Do you find pleasure in complaining about life? I think you do. If you find pleasure in doing what you have been doing these days creating such threads, continue.

Go figure. There is a life beyond complaining.

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

seriously, i think you are being abused from young by alot of people, esp someone close to you who is preverted and balding and old, or else, you wouldn't be using it everytime.. i pity you.. you are a nobody's child.....:(

G

Gracia

The reason why the OA has stopped assing them...

roxygurly

DASHUANGXI

miss_aussie

Mr Perfect

You people are sick yourselves by feeding and responding to them so you all deserve it and don't comprain.

:biggrin:

The trouble makers aren't spammers. They're simply trollers and the there is a simple way of dealing with trolls and that is simply to NOT RESPOND.

The latest troll is this roxygurly character. It's blatantly obvious. However, many respond because they find it fun.

At the end of the day, my advice is simply to not take life and this forum seriously. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Angmoh just means red hair in Hokkien Chinese, who're uniformly black hair by nature. So they generalise caucasians by that term. Caucasians differentiate among themselves by colours too, e.g. brunette, redhead, blond. Angmoh as a term by itself bears no insult.

However, Chinese do insult Caucasians when there're disputes, misunderstandings or grievances. Angmoh kgow means red hair monkey. The Cantonese version is Hongmouh kguai meaning red hair demon, also abbreviated to kguai louh meaning old demon. Caucasians call each other monkeys, demons, pigs and dogs when in dispute and intending to insult.