• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do people hate Scroobal so much?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the dog coming and bark. I dont even have to name him. Just call that CRAZY DOG less than 2 hr coming bark around. I think he already admit himself a dog because I never post any NAME. Maybe he like to be call DOG.

Chinaman, I love dogs. As a matter of fact I do see myself having all the positive attributes of a dog. Please keep using what is to me an honorific term. But priest, improve your Primary 6 standard English. There's always night classes.....LOL.....alamak.....LOL...Woof! Woof!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He seem to get his way without getting ban. Funny forum. If he loves to bark, let him. After all, that's what digs are for :p

Cos he's a dog of an important person here. You see in life even if you are a dog but if you are a dog with the correct master you can get your own way.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
4th posts in 1 thread, try 1 more :smile:

Making subtle threats, darling? Can't handle the truth? Can't hold back the urge to abuse your infraction power? come! Prove me right that you are nothing but a thick skinned cunt! Who wants to know why thick skinned? Go read the link....LOL.....alamak.....LOL

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
An innocuously innocent thread in praise of scroobal by a "newbie" who talks about peace and yet made remarks to incite? Hello, no one is taking the bait and I expect this to go into the rubbish dump where it belongs together with other threads also from the same you know who!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Infract liao lor, you only worth 1 click from me, the rest up to fellow Infs samsters wanna do with you, not my business liao :biggrin:

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infract liao lor, you only worth 1 click from me, the rest up to fellow Infs samsters wanna do with, not my business liao :biggrin:

Go ahead lor, you shameless thick skinned slut! You think it hurts? LOL It just proves my point you are a boliao Ah Lien. but I just love to stick my middle finger up your arse when you try to scheme to be the forum's Big Sister!....LOL....alamak....LOL...Read my siggy to see how this cunt begged Sam Leong for mercy...LOL

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that he is a nice guy. I like his takes of the Istana and loves his many insider stories. Maybe everyone should reconcile their differences and let us make love and peace, not war :p
hahaha...calling raiders....someone wants to make love......what are u waiting for.......lol.

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
An innocuously innocent thread in praise of scroobal by a "newbie" who talks about peace and yet made remarks to incite? Hello, no one is taking the bait and I expect this to go into the rubbish dump where it belongs together with other threads also from the same you know who!!

Its an irony that this statement comes from you, one of the biggest troll and arsehole....

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal is a nice guy. I think people are just jealous here about him. He used to be mod a couple of years back and instituted a tight regime in cleaning up the whole forum. Especially the LeeTahBah, F4 shit that was going on back then. I don't think he spends as much time here as before, but he does comes in here once in a while.

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. i guess that ms ching is sleeping with the quek in question by now.

The first time I had sex with Scroobad he soon announced that he had recently been tested for AIDS and that the result was negative. I was obviously very pleased to hear this and I asked him why he had taken the test. He told me that his genital problem had been long term and after tests he discovered that it originated from his four year old daughter. I felt sick to my stomach and disgusted that I had had sex with him. I didn’t know what to think and I didn’t want to hear anymore.

Although it was over two years ago, I am tormented by his revelation and I realise that I should have questioned it or at least got medical advice to eliminate my suspicion. But I didn’t and carried on seeing him.

If there’s a doctor in the house that could shed some light on this type of virus and put my mind at rest, I would be eternally grateful; I live in hope that it could be completely innocent. Although, nothing would surprise me as he wasn’t the mild mannered gentleman that he so desperately tried to portray. He was a monster from hell.