• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do people hate Scroobal so much?

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find that he is a nice guy. I like his takes of the Istana and loves his many insider stories. Maybe everyone should reconcile their differences and let us make love and peace, not war :p

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah hes a nice guy whom will twist his jargon here and there till you song song gao jurong. You like him too?

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is cyberspace why everyone so uptight?
Dun like anyone's posting just ignore lor

That's what I'm trying to say. Why can't they just ignore each other and move on. Instead they kept harping on the same issue and continue to fight. I find it amusing to see these old men fighting among themselves.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what I'm trying to say. Why can't they just ignore each other and move on. Instead they kept harping on the same issue and continue to fight. I find it amusing to see these old men fighting among themselves.
From the postings many here are obviously senior in age.
And yet sometimes you see the bickering goes machiam kindergarten kids.
Reminds me of flowerpod forum for little girls.

Last edited:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont have him. Just a little to nagging.
The others crazy DOG even worst keep chasing and looking for Alamaking to bark.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont have him. Just a little to nagging.
The others crazy DOG even worst keep chasing and looking for Alamaking to bark.

Chinaman, please writa Englis, no writa China standard here. You licka ah lian chi bai too much......LOL.....alamak......LOL

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean dog a man? That lunatic is beyond cure. He should mate with a bitch :p

See the dog coming and bark. I dont even have to name him. Just call that CRAZY DOG less than 2 hr coming bark around. I think he already admit himself a dog because I never post any NAME. Maybe he like to be call DOG.

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the dog coming and bark. I dont even have to name him. Just call that CRAZY DOG less than 2 hr coming bark around. I think he already admit himself a dog because I never post any NAME. Maybe he like to be call DOG.

He seem to get his way without getting ban. Funny forum. If he loves to bark, let him. After all, that's what digs are for :p

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, why do people get so uptight and petty that they took it out on the reputation points. If you want to zap, go ahead. I will still speak my mind. I don't use the points to exchange for my yoga lessons.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, why do people get so uptight and petty that they took it out on the reputation points. If you want to zap, go ahead. I will still speak my mind. I don't use the points to exchange for my yoga lessons.

Dont worry I will up u.
I think the DOG ZAP u.
I dont anyhow misuse power and infraction!

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont worry I will up u.
I think the DOG ZAP u.
I dont anyhow misuse power and infraction!

Thanks! Was he ever being banned? He is frightening away all the chatters. There are some really good discussions going on but nothing is being done with all the barking....