• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do people driving cars honk horn at me when I'm running?

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should take it as a compliment. They are making a pass at you. FYI, I am saying this without knowing how you look.

Cheers!

When I achieve my desired figure, will you date me?

young-woman-jogging-fat-girl-dreams-to-be-skinny-girl-illustration-32387128.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the only way that is going to happen is when you are dead and become a skeleton

My observations:

Fat girls don't run... they hobble.

Many people have a misconception: you run to get strong and slim down. It should be the other way around: you get strong and slim down FIRST, then you start running. Otherwise not only is it inefficient, it also kills your joints.

And if you want to slim down, don't stuff your mouth. Too many people want to 'reward themselves' with a hearty meal after an exercise session.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They were not honking at you when u were running, you idiot. It was your running that shook the ground and knock their hands off the steering wheel and inadvertently causing them to hit the horn.

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
My observations:

Fat girls don't run... they hobble.

Many people have a misconception: you run to get strong and slim down. It should be the other way around: you get strong and slim down FIRST, then you start running. Otherwise not only is it inefficient, it also kills your joints.

And if you want to slim down, don't stuff your mouth. Too many people want to 'reward themselves' with a hearty meal after an exercise session.

once i was walking casually and this tuapuichee was behind me jogging but somehow she couldnt overtake me