• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why do women drivers always like to Hit the Honk when driving?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother hit the honk when she is impatient with other drivers taking a bit longer than usual to park their car.

My GF hit the honk when the driver in front takes a while longer when moving on after the traffic lights turn green.

She even hit the honk when the car in front or a few cars in front is stuck due to ERP cash card or whatever malfunction of the barrier system. And she is relentless in not letting others filter into her lane and will hit the horn too.

I think women are naturally borned impatient drivers.

Or do they think that because they are women, the male drivers will not dare to get violent with them?