• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Why Do I Always Have A Urge to Slap The Head of Bald Head Guy?

That's true. Sinkieland really boring place. I came back and became bored in just a few days. If it isn't for Ramesh entertaining me through divali, it would have been worse :biggrin:
Time for you to get out again. I am planning mine, need to venture beyond our borders to regain my sanity. Stay here too long can kee siao.:cry::biggrin: Oh, and fuck Ramesh and fuck pap!:FU::biggrin:

CECA and DBS bank that belong SG gahmen pay this Gupta from India $11million annually!!

why?? no Singaporean is qualified enough to do the job??? Now he employ all the ah neh from India into DBS bank!!

DBS bank soon change to Chennai Bank!!

Every time I see a bald head guy in the train, office, hawker centre etc, I have this urge to give that shiny bald head a slap and imagine how nice to hear the piak sound.

Why huh?

I know if I ever do it, sure kena police case. So far so good, I still manage to control my urge. ...
You funny lah.

Every time I see a bald head guy in the train, office, hawker centre etc, I have this urge to give that shiny bald head a slap and imagine how nice to hear the piak sound.

Why huh?

I know if I ever do it, sure kena police case. So far so good, I still manage to control my urge. ...

You have a strange fetish! It may well be sexual in nature. Lol

Mark9999

That's true. Sinkieland really boring place. I came back and became bored in just a few days. If it isn't for Ramesh entertaining me through divali, it would have been worse :biggrin:

True.
It been a fun drama week.

Tiaggong he may appear front Cover page of Times and Newsweek.

Mark9999

Trying to plan a walking trip. Walk from Osaka to Kyoto. :biggrin:

Goodest Eye-deer.
Along the way if come across any Yakuza baldy priest hammer their heads.

Screenshot_2019-10-30-11-14-00-1.png

horny

This botak u want to
slap?

• Screenshot_20191101-220606_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20191101-220606_Facebook.jpg
    855.7 KB · Views: 135

CECA and DBS bank that belong SG gahmen pay this Gupta from India $11million annually!!

why?? no Singaporean is qualified enough to do the job??? Now he employ all the ah neh from India into DBS bank!!

DBS bank soon change to Chennai Bank!!

See any Singaporean Chinese, Malay there???? Thanks to PAP and their Extremely Good foresight and future planning!! KNN!!

• Screenshot_20191105-084716_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20191105-084716_WhatsApp.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 97