• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why cowards use multiple IDS to pontificate?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
screw bollah

yes indeed, it seems he can only get it up and get it off by insulting people, becuase his pontificating "powers" where he had a bunch of groupies clinging on to his every word are over.

when caught out, now just attack and attack till he comes....now he only relies on his lies becuase he is so far removed from the truth and when he is fed and used, it is with lies..

so bring it own, your venom. i will repeat everthng next week

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i AM strong and i will defend my self to my grave....

however, i presume its quite easy to have a so called accidental death with all the cycling i do, just the other , almost kenna klled by an humongous white BMW at bukit timah

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

however, i presume its quite easy to have a so called accidental death with all the cycling i do, just the other , almost kenna klled by an humongous white BMW at bukit timah

If so, you can preside over the legions of ghouls and demons all out to rape and fuck and tiew and kan smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY until his ghostly backside hole hoi far. Make sure he will not get time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I told u frooty u can mess with scroobal all u want here...but not on the roads.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I told u frooty u can mess with scroobal all u want here...but not on the roads.

since when u becoame woman, or trannie?
i said somewhere else was woman drivrer.... so u heard it was u brave fook trannie or whatever whenever it suits u

in any case, cheapo skates like u can spend money on BMW meh? i know yr fake answer liao