• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Epic escape ladder': Woman hangs laundry down multiple floors of Ang Mo Kio block

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
stomp.straitstimes.com

'Epic escape ladder': Woman hangs laundry down multiple floors of Ang Mo Kio block​

photo_library See 14 More Photos chevron_right chevron_left

Cherlynn Ng

Posted on 04 July 2023 | 1,470 views | 3 comments | 47 reading now

Submitted by Stomper YBW
This story was submitted via Facebook.

People have gotten very creative when it comes to drying their clothes, whether it's using the fitness corner, badminton court or common corridor and staircase.
But can they beat this woman who was seen hanging her laundry down multiple floors at Block 465 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10?
Stomper YBW, who lives two storeys below the woman, was heading out for lunch when she came across the unusual sight on Sunday (July 2), at around 12.30pm.
She recounted: "I opened my door and saw an epic 'escape ladder' of clothes hanging down two floors. It was my first time seeing something like this.
"A friend of mine from the opposite block took photos and videos for me."
Videos that YBW sent to Stomp show the woman retrieving clothing from the 'ladder' of laundry and sorting out clothes along the corridor.
YBW, who reported the incident to the town council, added: "It was such a bizarre sight. The neighbour even had her 'escape ladder' clipped nicely to the the railing after she kept her clothing."
In response to a Stomp query, a spokesman for Ang Mo Kio Town Council said it received feedback via its Integrated Estate Management System (IEMS) regarding a resident hanging clothes down multiple floors at the block.
The spokesman said: "When our staff arrived on site, the laundry had already been removed. We tried to contact the owner, but they were not at home during our visit.
"Our property officer will closely monitor the situation and provide appropriate guidance to the resident involved if the need arises."

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have no objection if a chiobu hangs her neh-neh-pok and teh-kor like that. It makes stealing so much easier.... :biggrin:

Last edited: