• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why can't our education system produce such talents?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Look at Israel and the number of Nobel laureates they have.

Psst... don’t look too far. Pit their hackers against ours. It will be painful to watch Team SG claim number one, from the bottom.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are only 6.9 bodhisattva and savants plus 69 prodigies born into the world at any one time. looks like many of them prefer to be born in shitdia as opportunities arise for their i.t. workers to travel the world.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are brahmin type high caste snakes... 毒鬼神...

there are only 6.9 bodhisattva and savants plus 69 prodigies born into the world at any one time. looks like many of them prefer to be born in shitdia as opportunities arise for their i.t. workers to travel the world.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She goes to an international school. Our elites school not good enough for her.

Compare to the talent we have in Mdm Ho Jinx, whose mathematical calculation in investments, this 11 year pale in comparison, don't forget the rest, the ministars we have....the product of the Singapore Education System. Lion's pride.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

She goes to an international school. Our elites school not good enough for her.

1. You an ah neh? What's with pretending that Ah Neh:poop: is some talent? :thumbsdown:

2. Talent is not produced by education system. It is genetic. You are dumb. Or you are not. It all depends on your genes.

3. What is special about that Ah Neh shitskin? I see the producer is another CECA keling kia so they see a need to promote their own kind, yeah got it.

Just what is special about the Ah Neh "talent"?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Israel and the number of Nobel laureates they have.

Psst... don’t look too far. Pit their hackers against ours. It will be painful to watch Team SG claim number one, from the bottom.

Stinkies are daft, that's alright.

But why Israel's IQ is so low?

What is Nobel Prize supposed to indicate? Yeah I know Stinkies are daft.

Hacking?

Chinks and Russkies can do that, is hacking a sign of talent now?

:roflmao:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that all our $m ministers had to study in overseas universities say a lot of our education system.

Even scholarships awarded are for overseas universities....

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stinkies are daft, that's alright.

But why Israel's IQ is so low?

What is Nobel Prize supposed to indicate? Yeah I know Stinkies are daft.

Hacking?

Chinks and Russkies can do that, is hacking a sign of talent now?

:roflmao:

Nobel prize is like the american music awards or the golden horse awards, or even our star awards. They give to who they want to give, actual achievements is secondary. Obama winning the peace prize is the best example and biggest joke of all.