• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why asians don't use dishwashers?

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. The hot water jets in dish washer beats digging into forks to clean bits and pieces and it's cleaner and lesser work and water used especially oily food and if you're 4 pax and without maid.

2. Laundry washing machine cleans the fibre and warm drys it, the feel of the fabric thereafter is totally different it's cleaner softer and nicer than hot sun drying which also will damage the cloth the color faster over time, really !

*Plus it beats bringing out to dry, kena bird shitz or upstairs wet broom drying dripping water down or raining days etc..

New front load washer cum dryer (save space) cheaper ones is only $600+ it's worth it.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. The hot water jets in dish washer beats digging into forks to clean bits and pieces and it's cleaner and lesser work and water used especially oily food and if you're 4 pax and without maid.

2. Laundry washing machine cleans the fibre and warm drys it, the feel of the fabric thereafter is totally different it's cleaner softer and nicer than hot sun drying which also will damage the cloth the color faster over time, really !

*Plus it beats bringing out to dry, kena bird shitz or upstairs wet broom drying dripping water down or raining days etc..

New front load washer cum dryer (safe space) cheaper ones is only $600+ it's worth it.
yes. contrary to the sinkie myth that modern dishwashers of today don’t wash dishes and utensils as clean by hand, that’s utter hogwash (no pun intended). my bosch dishwasher scrubs every nook and cranny with jet sprays of hot steaming water until all dishes and utensils are sparkling clean. the detergent used is also important. with just a small scoop it can remove grease and food stains on a full load more efficiently and effectively than washing by hand. moreover, besides saving more water and detergent, it can remove stubborn cloudy stains on glassware and waterspots and produce a spotless shine on glass. i’m super fussy (like dr. goh keng swee) about spotless shiny glass and can easily tell if a glass is washed by hand or by dishwasher. for some fine wine glasses though, they have to be removed from dishwasher before the drying cycle as dry high heat can crack them.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes. contrary to the sinkie myth that modern dishwashers of today don’t wash dishes and utensils as clean by hand, that’s utter hogwash (no pun intended). my bosch dishwasher scrubs every nook and cranny with jet sprays of hot steaming water until all dishes and utensils are sparkling clean. the detergent used is also important. with just a small scoop it can remove grease and food stains on a full load more efficiently and effectively than washing by hand. moreover, besides saving more water and detergent, it can remove stubborn cloudy stains on glassware and waterspots and produce a spotless shine on glass. i’m super fussy (like dr. goh keng swee) about spotless shiny glass and can easily tell if a glass is washed by hand or by dishwasher. for some fine wine glasses though, they have to be removed from dishwasher before the drying cycle as dry high heat can crack them.
Dish washers for a family of 3 who makan n cook together all the time is a good idea. Better than hand wash. N in ang mor lands as dishwasher is common as fridges..it is much cheaper. And those dishwasher soaps also much cheaper too..but in singkieland dishwasher never actively promoted etc so its a fringe product and the kitchen must be designed for the washer too which singkieland not common. So it will take a whole new redesign and mental change for dishwasher to be accepted. N in singkieland family lifestyle dishwasher is a must have appliance. Also with maids etc..the demand for dishwasher has been push back

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dishwasher must get tge proper full size ones..not the new half size crap. They are designed for those asian kitchens which is a neither here nor there item.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dish washers for a family of 3 who makan n cook together all the time is a good idea. Better than hand wash. N in ang mor lands as dishwasher is common as fridges..it is much cheaper. And those dishwasher soaps also much cheaper too..but in singkieland dishwasher never actively promoted etc so its a fringe product and the kitchen must be designed for the washer too which singkieland not common. So it will take a whole new redesign and mental change for dishwasher to be accepted. N in singkieland family lifestyle dishwasher is a must have appliance. Also with maids etc..the demand for dishwasher has been push back
many sinkies are also not familiar with microwave ovens.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dishwasher must get tge proper full size ones..not the new half size crap. They are designed for those asian kitchens which is a neither here nor there item.
and all stainless steel on the inside as it can get noisy with plastic surfaces on the sides.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinks are not wasteful ... helping to do the dishes instils discipline in the children ...

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks are not wasteful ... helping to do the dishes instils discipline in the children ...

Fuckein attitude,,,penny wise, pound foolish when for a big family using the dish washer will save more money as in using less water etc...as if the dishwasher wont depreciate,,and its a rental,,its not even their house,,,

william1992

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to add something here. Different people have different thoughts. But we aren't against of using dishwashers. The better thing is I always try to use such kitchen appliances which is exactly need. But before placing an order online I always to find out the best one https://review.find-smart.com/ by seeing some good reviews online. If I think that appliances are in good quality then I don't hesitate to place an order for my family.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to add something here. Different people have different thoughts. But we aren't against of using dishwashers. The better thing is I always try to use such kitchen appliances which is exactly need. But before placing an order online I always to find out the best one https://review.find-smart.com/ by seeing some good reviews online. If I think that appliances are in good quality then I don't hesitate to place an order for my family.
Dont bother they are still waiting for sun to dry clothes.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Show me the amazon link. I can consider to buy. Dish washer better than maid ? Maria better or dish washer better ? now I have no Maria

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Show me the amazon link. I can consider to buy. Dish washer better than maid ?
look up any bosch model that fits your lower kitchen cabinet by the sink. it requires plumbing to an air gap on top of sink and disposal below sink. in sg it must be 220-240v ac. 110-120v ac with transformer will not work. problem with maid and handwash is that a lot of water is used. moreover, many kitchen sinks in sg are not equipped with hot water. hot water helps clean dishes more efficiently and effectively. the maid may just leave soap residue on dishes as water is not hot enough to remove residue.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look up any bosch model that fits your lower kitchen cabinet by the sink. it requires plumbing to an air gap on top of sink and disposal below sink. in sg it must be 220-240v ac. 110-120v ac with transformer will not work.
Sinkie house is small. I prefer small size dishwasher .

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
idiots who talk about hard work dont progress. Ie dumb south east asians. Inventors dont think like cooolies
Washing a couple of plates is hard work? Confirmed lazy cunts.
White inventors only can come up with wasteful inventions that degrade the environment, pauper other nations and claim others' ideas.