• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are PRChinese people so fucked up?!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't know. Never tried before. Just my good old whiskey or beer. Maybe if I visit Japan, you let me try a sample. In Singapore, it's 8b. Me write 8b on lockup board until I'm scared and tired already.

hahaha..but if you bring back from japan it will be 8a + 8b .

anyway weed is better then alcohol and tabacco . its been around before jesus and buddha .. lol

and the best of all ...theres no addictions and all those positive energry smoke will enhance your mood ..making you feel happy about life and your surounding and you will want to be a better person and create interest in very thing you do even if you cleaning the room you will find it interesting .....

i also promise ah ram that if he were to visit me in japan ...i will roll him a good joint . you too . if you going to visit japan dont forget to drop me a message ...i will be a great host ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK thanks. But if Ram goes, be sure your metalscan and bodysearch him, no firearms allowed.

hahaha..that what i told him ....he even talk about how sharp his friend's katana . i warn him already if he were to bring katana to my house ..he will be greeted by my 2 pitbulls before he even enter through my fence .

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..that what i told him ....he even talk about how sharp his friend's katana . i warn him already if he were to bring katana to my house ..he will be greeted by my 2 pitbulls before he even enter through my fence .

If he brings katana or firearms, I worry for your pitbulls. :eek: :(

Better stop him at the gate for metalscan and bodysearch first.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he brings katana or firearms, I worry for your pitbulls. :eek: :(

Better stop him at the gate for metalscan and bodysearch first.

yes...better bodysearch him and train my dogs too ...

imageskjhghjk.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way, I know katana and tanto, what's the midlength sword called?

There are several types of Japanese swords, according to size, field of application and method of manufacture. shoto means short sword ...in fact there are many swords that the japanese use .

1) bokken
2) chokuto
3) daisho
4) dotanuki
5) hachiwara
6) laito
7) kaiken
8) katana
9) kodachi
10) nagamaki
11 ) nijato
12) nodachi
13 ) odachi
14 ) forget
15) forget
16 ) forget
17) forget
18) forget
19) forget
20) forget

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
With signs so tiny, foreigners may be unaware of 'No Drinking' rule on MRT

foreigners_may_not_know_no_drinking_rule_on_MRT-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer islander thinks that the signs prohibiting eating and drinking on the MRT should be made bigger or have multiple languages. This woman from China may be unaware of the rule, says the STOMPer.

The STOMPer wrote:

"Could it be that the signs indicating fines are too small?

"Maybe we should have Chinese text on the signs?

"This Chinese tourist don't seem to understand the rule."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man skins dog publicly on street in Shanghai

man_skins_dog_alive_on_shanghai_street-thumbnail.jpg

A man in Shanghai, China, was caught skinning a dog in public. According to online reports, the dog, a Golden Retriever, was hung by its neck on a pole while the man slowly peeled off its fur.

While some netizens reported that the dog was alive throughout the act, this cannot be confirmed.

Chinese news broadcaster Sina reported that the man seemed to be skilled in the act. When he realised he was being filmed, the man pulled his hoodie down to hide his face.

The woman who took the video, a Ms Zhang, said the scene made her entire body tremble and prevented her from sleeping well.

She described the man as being very cruel and urged people to take care of their pets and treat them well.

While the act may be horrific to most people, according to Chinese netizens, it was not illegal because no animal cruelty laws exist in China. :eek:

While some Chinese netizens codemn the act and said that it was embarrassing for China, others said that it was no different to the slaughter of poultry and livestock for food. They added that there should not be a big fuss because it is a tradition in China to eat dogs. :eek:

dog2jpg1298432870907-data.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're a gentleman and earn more than $4k, this lonely 'China girl' wants you

if_youre_a_gentleman_and_earns_more_than_4k-thumbnail.jpg

This woman has apparently posted an online advertisement, saying that she is from China and is looking for a male companion who earns at least $4,000.

A STOMPer who came across her advertisement said:

"This woman claims to be working in Singapore for the past few months, is lonely and looking for a 'companion'.

"What surprised me is her requirement that the guy needs to earn at least $4,000 and be a gentleman.

"Seriously, a truthful friendship or even relationship should not be measured by one's salary.

"This makes me ponder what her true intentions are."

chinaaaa-data.jpg

girly4jpg1297853449429-data.jpg

girly5jpg1297853450336-data.jpg

girly6jpg1297853451008-data.jpg

girly7jpg1297853451384-data.jpg
:rolleyes:

girly8jpg1297853451806-data.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese national wears army uniform as part of his casual outfit

man_wears_army_uniform_as_part_of_his_casual_outfit-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer micky spotted this Chinese national wearing what appears to be the top of the Army's No. 4 uniform as part of his casual outfit.

The STOMPer thinks that it is not right for him to wear the uniform, particularly with the Third Sergeant rank insignias still on the sleeves.

STOMPer micky wrote:

"I saw this guy while waiting for the bus at Taman Jurong today (Jan 27).

"He was in the army field uniform with the 3SG rank clearly visible.

"But there is no name tag."

The STOMPer added over the phone:

"The man spoke with the accent of a Chinese national and it's weird to see him wearing the uniform like that.

"I don't think this is right.

"How did he even get the uniform in the first place?"

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HUO1zlG8bdY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dinner time, so Chinese national boy makes himself comfortable at restaurant

dinner_time_so_chinese_national_boy_makes_himself_comfortable-thumbnail.jpg

The booth seats at Sakae Sushi may be big enough for two, but that does not mean one can put their feet up. STOMPer Bochuplor was disgusted by a Chinese national boy's behaviour.

Said Bochuplor:

"Chinese national boy sits inappropriately at Sakae Sushi.

"I was disgusted by this young guy's behaviour while having dinner at a Sakae Sushi outlet.

"What is wrong with today's youth?

"The parents were just sitting opposite him but they tolerated his behaviour and even encouraged him to play games on his PSP while eating!

"Is that normal where he's from?

"I really hope that Singaporean parents educate their children in a better way!"