• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are PRChinese people so fucked up?!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
the chef claimed that he was exploited by his employer, the constuction worker think that there isn't much to build in spore, and he went back to join his uncle in his construction biz.

just 2 ? and the reason for them to go back ? because they have safe enough money to go back ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the chef claimed that he was exploited by his employer, the constuction worker think that there isn't much to build in spore, and he went back to join his uncle in his construction biz.

i believe those are the minority ...there are still alot of PRC in singapore making money .

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya,talking about this, it is not i want to side with them but sometimes, after talking to them, i mean the ones that i talked to, they dun fake or dun know how to be pretentious but the one thing on their mind is money. sinkies especially politicians and those working in the corporate world are so fake....#$%^ oops. anyway, wish them well!

i believe those are the minority ...there are still alot of PRC in singapore making money .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya,talking about this, it is not i want to side with them but sometimes, after talking to them, i mean the ones that i talked to, they dun fake or dun know how to be pretentious but the one thing on their mind is money. sinkies especially politicians and those working in the corporate world are so fake....#$%^ oops. anyway, wish them well!

yes..not all PRC are bad ...but sad to say that most of them are fucked up .

in todays world there are many fake ppl trying to con your money if given the chance . thats the real world . just dont mix around with those kind of ppl . of course sometimes in business we have to deal with them , but it does not mean we must follow them ..walk straight and stand straight and you be true to yourself .

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
walk straight and stand straight and you be true to yourself! well said. but why do pple fuck me up and nothing happen to them one huh?anywya, it's the past already.

yes..not all PRC are bad ...but sad to say that most of them are fucked up .

in todays world there are many fake ppl trying to con your money if given the chance . thats the real world . just dont mix around with those kind of ppl . of course sometimes in business we have to deal with them , but it does not mean we must follow them ..walk straight and stand straight and you be true to yourself .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
walk straight and stand straight and you be true to yourself! well said. but why do pple fuck me up and nothing happen to them one huh?anywya, it's the past already.

theres always up and down for every single human being in this world ....its not about karma or what ...those ppl who fuck you up will also have their share of downs ...maybe later in their life . nothing stay forever and nothing is guarantee in life ...who knows you might be the next prime minister of singapore ....dont laugh ..nothing is impossible .

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have been down for some time already leh...
not keen in politics but enjoy seeing the fireworks!
only want to get out of spore.

theres always up and down for every single human being in this world ....its not about karma or what ...those ppl who fuck you up will also have their share of downs ...maybe later in their life . nothing stay forever and nothing is guarantee in life ...who knows you might be the next prime minister of singapore ....dont laugh ..nothing is impossible .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have been down for some time already leh...
not keen in politics but enjoy seeing the fireworks!
only want to get out of spore.

how many years have you been down ? you never know your own life until your last breath ...thats something interesting about life ...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who believe combustion of papers is a postal system to heaven or hell are even more fucked up their heads than people who believe virgin birth and resurrection.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because these PRCs have little or no education and are linguistically disadvantaged. There is little else they can do to make a decent living and have sunk to the bottom rung of society. No safety net, they'll claw at anyting to stay afloat. Worse still, ever since their motherland opened her doors to capitalism, these heathens (who have no scruples) will do anything for the almighty dollar.

Having said that, not all are like that (although the majority in Sg are). My PRC friend who is a lecturer at U of Toronto is definitely more civilized than those described in this forum.

Cheers!

Why huh? PRC women are mostly working as whores or turning tricks at massage parlours, while PRC men are a bunch of uneducated boors who behave like animals.

U can bring the PRC dickhead out of China, but you can't remove the China inside the peasant. Those dickheads and cunts continue their fucked up habits and mannerisms in Sinkapore. Just see them spit, jump queue and talk loudly.

What's the difference between a PRChinese and a bucket of shit?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Drifty:

Thot you drifted away in the tsunami! Glad you`re alive and kicking.

Cheers!

hi bro , how are you ? thanks to my weed ...i was about to go out that day but too stone to move ..lol. anyway ,i stay over in japan and help some of my friends in sendai area ...thats why cant log in and also because of the power failure in tokyo .

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, that`s the cool thing to do, helping those in need. Better than yakking away in sammyboy.

Talking `bout weed, met up with some old kakis in Sg and all of them were saying that its dry in Sg but just last week coupla`teenagers at the condo where I`m renting were walking around all shit-faced and red-eyed and I could smell the pot even from a distance. Haha, I gues my old kakis were wrong - just old and not in the game anymore.

Cheers!

hi bro , how are you ? thanks to my weed ...i was about to go out that day but too stone to move ..lol. anyway ,i stay over in japan and help some of my friends in sendai area ...thats why cant log in and also because of the power failure in tokyo .

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your weed got radiation or not? :eek: :confused:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, that`s the cool thing to do, helping those in need. Better than yakking away in sammyboy.

Talking `bout weed, met up with some old kakis in Sg and all of them were saying that its dry in Sg but just last week coupla`teenagers at the condo where I`m renting were walking around all shit-faced and red-eyed and I could smell the pot even from a distance. Haha, I gues my old kakis were wrong - just old and not in the game anymore.

Cheers!

hahaha..they should use prefrin eyes drops ...one drop of it and the redness in their eyes will be gone within secs .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your weed got radiation or not? :eek: :confused:

bro...we use indoor grown kit for weed . dont even need sunlight ...in fact i used to grow them in my closet , but now i converted my store room into a greenhouse :wink:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tELqDZ6f1rI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LYVHDlWFmj0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yS3DFguDddg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know. Never tried before. Just my good old whiskey or beer. Maybe if I visit Japan, you let me try a sample. In Singapore, it's 8b. Me write 8b on lockup board until I'm scared and tired already.