• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why are Malaysians so jealous of people that are rich?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sneaky cuntonese bastard @zhihau just deleted my latest thread in JB section AGAIN. Why so sneaky and bad hearted evil shit cuntonese covering up ccb Malaysian crimes? Another cuntonese son of whore that proved me right about Cantonese. Not a single good Cantonese around.
KNN you got leng chibye KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sneaky cuntonese bastard @zhihau just deleted my latest thread in JB section AGAIN. Why so sneaky and bad hearted evil shit cuntonese covering up ccb Malaysian crimes? Another cuntonese son of whore that proved me right about Cantonese. Not a single good Cantonese around.
Tsk tsk tsk cuntonese bastard @zhihau caught telling lies say loud loud ignore me but repeatedly deleted my threads in JB are so shameless evil shit cuntonese coward bully indeed. Dare to do dare not admit coward bully. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slandering people with ccb lies is in your filthy Cantonese blood just like what filthy Indian slut kt latha did. Cantonese are the Cina ah nehs, not hokkiens.
KNN your leng cb has been circulating from india to iran what slander ? KNN the talk is about so leng how to fuck your cb when is look like detached piece of ban cheng ger ? KNN

Attachments

• download.jpeg.jpg
    download.jpeg.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 114