• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why are asians ashamed of their own race?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ethnic chinese more or less look the same and even if they speak different dialects it's still considered chinese and pretty easy to identify. Now a chinese nationality might not be an ethinc chinese hence he might nmot even be speaking chinese. So can call you a racist for saying this?

Why u keep saying ethic Chinese from different regions look the same although I tell u they look different .. Jah , u really should go to different part of China to see it for yourself .. By the way I just said they look different ( which is a facts ) did I mention that they look like idiot like you do ? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why u keep saying ethic Chinese from different regions look the same although I tell u they look different .. Jah , u really should go to different part of China to see it for yourself .. By the way I just said they look different ( which is a facts ) did I mention that they look like idiot like you do ? :wink:

I mentioned they don't look that different. They look the same to me. So you trying to tell me your opinion > than mine?

I didn't say they look like idiots. I say the west look at them like idiots. Wah piang you need to learn how to read.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Neither did i i was saying that's how they were seen by the west which also looks at asians as idiots. So why not you find the whites?

This is what u wrote

"Nope indians are still looked upon as idiots. You have to remember that there are many kinds of indians and those that are accepted look more caucasian not like the mamas. "

Did u mention about west view Asian as idiot ? No , u didn't . don't twist your words .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I mentioned they don't look that different. They look the same to me. So you trying to tell me your opinion > than mine?

I didn't say they look like idiots. I say the west look at them like idiots. Wah piang you need to learn how to read.

Check your own post again snake . :wink: you didn't mention the west treat Asian as idiot :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what u wrote

"Nope indians are still looked upon as idiots. You have to remember that there are many kinds of indians and those that are accepted look more caucasian not like the mamas. "

Did u mention about west view Asian as idiot ? No , u didn't . don't twist your words .

Hello you go and see who i am quoting from la. I mentioned they are still looked like that by the west la. What twist words? :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Huh wat talking you? Can translate that to engrish?

From this post of yours I didn't see the word Asian .

""Nope indians are still looked upon as idiots. You have to remember that there are many kinds of indians and those that are accepted look more caucasian not like the mamas. "

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They address me melayu. I address them as Tng Nang.

Ur a real idiot!

Alamak you dunno the short form of malay is m&d meh?

They even have the show m&d yoyo on tv with malays you mean the malays are racist to themselves?

Ur a real idiot!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From this post of yours I didn't see the word Asian .

""Nope indians are still looked upon as idiots. You have to remember that there are many kinds of indians and those that are accepted look more caucasian not like the mamas. "

So? :rolleyes:

What does that have to do with anything.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak you dunno the short form of malay is m&d meh?

They even have the show m&d yoyo on tv with malays you mean the malays are racist to themselves?

Ur a real idiot!

See how this idiot show his snake colour.

U deliberately twist and turn fm Mat to m&d.

Cmon, tell us wats wrong with with Malay culture? Dont stop tere. :rolleyes: