• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why alternate parties cannot merge

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any experts on this ?
Screenshot_20200714_012350.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap being “conservative” is a myth. any party that promotes mass importation of labor and unmitigated “free” trade is more liberal than you think. true conservatives will ask foreigners from 3rd world and commie cuntries to fuck back where they belong.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Seems to me very similar in their Political Stances. In fact there is a lot of repetition in that list. We are not asking for Green party to merge with right leaning party right?

Writer did explain it is for personal reasons. Chiam See Tong's beliefs. Chee Soon Juan's fight.

So the real reason is personal rather than political ideology.

It is clear that the Singaporeans don't really see much difference in their ideology and stance to vote them into Parliament.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think they think too much KNN most sinkie just want better job with less ft means less crowd with more affordable house and healthcare and have their cpf at 55 besides continuing to eat and play KNN

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We can have all sorts of theories. Simply put, every mother and his dog wants
to be the Secretary General of some Party or Other. EGO. These people have
no beliefs lah. Look at the RED DOT guys - leave PSP, form party just days
before erection. Beliefs are not formed overnight.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
We can have all sorts of theories. Simply put, every mother and his dog wants
to be the Secretary General of some Party or Other. EGO. These people have
no beliefs lah. Look at the RED DOT guys - leave PSP, form party just days
before erection. Beliefs are not formed overnight.

I totally agree

It is egos.

As things evolve and we start to see one dominant opposition party, hopefully the smart candidates will realize that if they want to win they have to join the WP.

People can go ahead and form their own mosquito parties.

Hopefully WP can have the resources to contest in more SMCs and GRCs next GE and the electorate will also become smarter. Once there are 3 corner fights or 4 corner or whatever and only PAP and WP don't lose deposit then it will really start to be the cleansing of all these small mosquito parties. Irritating.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Authoritarian lah, conservatives lanjiao :FU: !

You remember LKY said want early upgrade vote PAP this alone is not right by itself because even like now whichever particular the constituency is under which party let say the obvious under WP but the collective government works for the entire country and must be fair not only for PAP !

If oppies even have a tat of IQ left they should collect all the wrong acts and mistakes and make it known worldwide and to Singaporean again and again. The slightest chance keep harping about it.

Distribute flyers to the people spin it big big go on social media etc... People gets angry very fast ! Especially during this lockdown period. Like the recent time extension is not right and TCB said on TV there's no or not enough oppies there to monitor when they change the timing suka suka.

This needs to be investigated not by PAP or the local government officials for obvious reasons but must include opposition agents or international legal bodies like UN officials or whatever.

If you let it go out of fear or laziness you'll never get it all right you cannot let anything go free PAP does let a single chance go free for you ! Be fair to us citizen we have had enough.

But the daft Booms and low IQ won't wake up unless you spin it big big.... once they wake it's not play play i tell you. You don't need to wait for ERECTION to make things right.

I'm sure we have lawyers and political science or studies graduates among the oppies is it not ? Do it and do it legally ! But pls do eeet ! We've been bullied enough this is the time.

Whatever policies that is not fair or right like changing electorate boundaries and many many others policies need to be brought to the light and checked again and again till it's righted. No need to wait for ERECTION.

Social media is on our side everybody is so jobless and free now. They like to POFMA people and block free speech ya ? Did USA POFMA people for talking on social media ? Then use the same system against the system, legally. Don't let anything be swept under the carpet. Spin IT !

Don't say anything without prove but we can bring anything up that's questionable and spin it and wash it in public, legally. You'll see heads rolls one by one as he push out his minions to answer for it.

You don't need to wait for ERECTION to replace any of them.......... just dig it out like you did on IVAN. Let everyone face the light.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
why cannot merge?
because everyone want to be general and no one want to be soldiers

Actually I also think they don't really care if win or lose.

If really focus is on winning and not just having those few days of fame and being able to make noise then they should join winning team.

It is same like football right?

Remember Matt Le Tissier? He could have won some trophies but he prefer to stay at Southampton.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I also think they don't really care if win or lose.

If really focus is on winning and not just having those few days of fame and being able to make noise then they should join winning team.

It is same like football right?

Remember Matt Le Tissier? He could have won some trophies but he prefer to stay at Southampton.
i still think got too many GMS desmond lim type of clowns around in the oppie camp
the faster they die off, the better for oppie

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asian culture is no share business if I hve more than you, it's alwiz 1 for you and 100 for me if we merge. In later years, either mother fucker will try to screw the other.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's like asking sammyboy to merge with fuckwarezone.

Here I am the boss. I can post what I like. I can fuck the Chinks, the Ah Nehs and praise Ang Mohs and Burmese and also suggest that faggots should be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

I can contend that Covid-19 is way overblown and that Dengue is far more serious. I can promote PMDs and condemn the motor vehicle.

If I tried to do the same at EDMW I'd be banned in no time.

So I keep the forum going even though I'm the head honcho of an inconsequential forum at least I can still call the shots.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here I am the boss. I can post what I like. I can fuck the Chinks, the Ah Nehs and praise Ang Mohs and Burmese and also suggest that faggots should be tarred and feathered and run out of town.

I can contend that Covid-19 is way overblown and that Dengue is far more serious. I can promote PMDs and condemn the motor vehicle.

So I keep the forum going even though I'm the head honcho of an inconsequential forum at least I can still call the shots.
I like your style. :sneaky:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Your forum achieves it's purpose as you mentioned. There is no need for you to merge with HWZ.

Hence these mosquito parties are not really interested in getting into parliament. They are happy enough to every 4-5 years come out and talk cock. Lose the GE and then repeat. That's their purpose.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Your forum achieves it's purpose as you mentioned. There is no need for you to merge with HWZ.

Hence these mosquito parties are not really interested in getting into parliament. They are happy enough to every 4-5 years come out and talk cock. Lose the GE and then repeat. That's their purpose.

I'm not saying there is a need. I'm just explaining why the minor parties don't want to merge with a more successful one.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I'm not saying there is a need. I'm just explaining why the minor parties don't want to merge with a more successful one.

The opposition landscape in SG is pretty dismal. We all know there hasn't really been one dominant party because the seat wins are so few!

But I reckon with WP making more headway now - 10 seats is like a record in modern times. They will start to be the dominant party.

I know some people have said the WP is arrogant. They want to do their own thing. They don't really give a shit about the other parties. But you know what? They FUCKING WON SEATS!!!!

So yeah we will let them do their own thing.

Hopefully next GE they start contesting a few more places than they did. Add to their growing list. That will either squeeze out the available number of spots for other parties unless they want to do a 3 corner fight.

And hopefully 3 corner fight? the small party loses deposit.

Slowly but surely.