• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who would you nominate to be the PM after LHL?

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who would you nominate to be the next PM after Lee Hsieng Loong? As most
of the citizenry had been musing in private that LHL would not be able to hold on to the post after the old man is gone, who do you think is most qualified to take up the mantle? Mah Boh Tan? George Yeo?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote Sam Leong.
I believe he is willing to take a 75% pay cut from current PM pay scale and show good example for the rest of civil service.

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote Sam Leong.
I believe he is willing to take a 75% pay cut from current PM pay scale and show good example for the rest of civil service.

Sam Leong will brighten our day and boost the economy of Sillypore. :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i can, i mean if i can, i would nominate myself.
toking cock and earn big money.