• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who wish Tonychat to be Globally Ignore??

Should Tonychat be put on the global ignore list

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To date , 28 voters have decided anal-fucked tonychat's fate in SBF :p
Don't understand why this poll duration is 10 frigging days long
:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
I wanted to vote "No", but the no option is followed by "he is very intelligent and smart and I want to learn more from him". :eek::biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wanted to vote "No", but the no option is followed by "he is very intelligent and smart and I want to learn more from him". :eek::biggrin:

my sentiments exactly. i can vote no too but knn... he is very intelligent and smart and.................. fuck him lah..... :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why are you people so worried. i have place certain rules regarding the polls, check it out in this thread.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lowlife Fucktard,

Can see that you are already starting to make excuses if the poll decides that you should go. You will say that only voters with more than 1000 posts qualifies.

CHOW SINKIE!

that is because you bunch of losers do not support democracy and using clones to vote, ya .. like i am fucking stupid not to know anything.