• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who wish Tonychat to be Globally Ignore??

Should Tonychat be put on the global ignore list

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Tonychat go eat a nice juicy beef steak, or a rack of ribs,
I still will not change my vote.

I only change if he eat a bowl of nice fragrant siang rou.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those who are under moderation are not legit in the poll number.

Those fucktard who wants to create clone to poll can go and fuck yourself.

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You people have not idea what you are gonna miss if my Master is being ousted from this forum! :oIo::kma:

No way! I wanna learn more from him! :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You people have not idea what you are gonna miss if my Master is being ousted from this forum!

He is not being ousted at all. He'll still have full access to the whole forum even if the global ignore is implemented on his account.

The only difference is that no other member will be able to see his posts.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not being ousted at all. He'll still have full access to the whole forum even if the global ignore is implemented on his account.

What's the use posting if nobody sees your posts, unless of course he likes to masturbate in front of the mirror. Everybody can just ignore him from their own control panel if they wish. If anything, he should be banned for coming up with such inane crap.

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the use posting if nobody sees your posts, unless of course he likes to masturbate in front of the mirror. Everybody can just ignore him from their own control panel if they wish. If anything, he should be banned for coming up with such inane crap.

Anything is possible with that fucktard. He is able to chat with himself at length in this forum chatroom.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Guys, its scary to even think about one day you're in a "global ignore" situation really scary like this boy

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tonychat chump. Walk the talk!

The poll results is clear. Besides you have side that you'd wish everyone ignore you.

You are ball less or what? Just say "Yes" to Sam to put you on the Global ignore wish, as this is what you wanted.

Dun forget your clone SoIsee too!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes please add Jah_rastafar_I to the global ignore too. We dun need this kind here.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat chump. Walk the talk!

The poll results is clear. Besides you have side that you'd wish everyone ignore you.

You are ball less or what? Just say "Yes" to Sam to put you on the Global ignore wish, as this is what you wanted.

Dun forget your clone SoIsee too!

I wish everyone can put me to their ignore list.
I can do that from within the admin control panel if you want. A couple of clicks is all it takes to put you on the global ignore list so that nobody but yourself can see your posts.

Just say the word and I'll do the necessary.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tachy Goes To Coventry
pls do it sam
I also kee chiu. :p
I also keechiu to hello kitty that limp vege
now the fucktard son of bitch just run like fucking dog with tail between two legs
Epic cock-in-mouth moment for that cheebyekia tonychat.

That chow sinkie has diam diam already. Trying to act blur now. :p
BTW, has the fucktard son of smelly CCB bitch tonychat returned to this thread to reply to Sam yet?

.... bastard still run with two balls plug in arsehole and tail between two legs
:oIo::oIo::oIo:
meh.ro9849.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those with less than 1000 posts are not counted in the poll too.. knn so many low life fucking clones...

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who voted but joined this forum after 2010 also not counted... knn so many low life fucking clones...

Last edited: