• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who the fuck close some of the thread???

jw5

Loyal
I make you Super Moderator 1st Class ok? First of all, please go and register a new email account and then register a new account here, under the nick you type, "Super Moderator 1st Class". There you go..... :biggrin:

Like corporal first class isit?
Or can have third moderator, second moderator, first moderator.
Or deputy moderator, assistant moderator, deputy assistant moderator, assistant deputy moderator.
Or brigadier moderator, major moderator, lieutanent moderator......................

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You can be anything you want. :p:biggrin: Lately a Super Mod's thread was removed by a Mod. What's the point of being a Super Mod? Better to be a IHP. :biggrin:

That guy must be a moron. When I see supermod thread in trivia, I almost cummed in my pants :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like corporal first class isit?
Or can have third moderator, second moderator, first moderator.
Or deputy moderator, assistant moderator, deputy assistant moderator, assistant deputy moderator.
Or brigadier moderator, major moderator, lieutanent moderator......................

If all these positions are available and taken up by forummers here, there won't be many ordinary members left. :p

jw5

Loyal
If all these positions are available and taken up by forummers here, there won't be many ordinary members left. :p

can also have senior assistant deputy moderator, senior deputy assistant moderator.......................................

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
From the moderator log

Help
Moderator Log Viewer (page 1/242) | There are 36,211 total log entries.
IDUser NameDateActionInfo
86125peppertail15:09, 8th Mar 2013Approved ThreadThread: [Apple vs Android vs Windows 8]
Forum: [The Courtyard Café]
86123peppertail15:07, 8th Mar 2013Opened ThreadThread: [Over-declare income by $60K]
86124peppertail15:07, 8th Mar 2013Opened ThreadThread: [Singaporean Girl from 13 yrs old to 27 yrs old - 40 plus different men!]
86122joetys14:36, 8th Mar 2013Closed ThreadThread: [Singaporean Girl from 13 yrs old to 27 yrs old - 40 plus different men!]
86121joetys14:27, 8th Mar 2013Closed ThreadThread: [Over-declare income by $60K]
86120Raiders08:53, 8th Mar 2013Thread moved to 'A pile of Trivia'.Thread: [Daily Lovers Tiff - Show Your Love For Each Other Here Pls :smile:]

<tbody>
</tbody>

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
No worries as members here take it on Mods as punching bags. Many of them are fruskos and being protected by anonymity, take delight in venting their anger here.:mad:

tumblr_m0dm4hu00G1rr0e2io1_400.gif

Unfortunately Sam Leong is not going to help you, so bite him back.:rolleyes:

that picture fake one rite?? how come cannot find the video???? that guy is wearing No 3 service side must be clerk or medic

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
that picture fake one rite?? how come cannot find the video???? that guy is wearing No 3 service side must be clerk or medic

I guess some people have a knack of tracking things down in a matter of seconds. :wink:

[video=youtube;SWPYgim0akw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWPYgim0akw[/video]

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dear Forumers. Today I fucked up really bad. My sincere apology to all forumers and the forum owner Mr. Leongsam that I accidently locked up two thread immediately after I posted just I think just before my flight to Khon Kaen.

Today I damn happy because I am going to countryside. As all of you can see from my posts today you can feel that I am very very happy today in my posts. In my enthusiasm to post and respond to posts I may have accidently locked up the two post about $60,000 credit card and also the young bitch who slept with 40 men. Until now I still did not know how I locked them.

I am very sad I did it out of my ignorance and in adequacy as a mod. You can punish me in anyway because I deserve it. Please let me know.

If not anyone coming this way to Bangkok I buy you dinner and drinks.

Once again my sincerely apology.

joe

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am very sad I did it out of my ignorance and in adequacy as a mod. You can punish me in anyway because I deserve it. Please let me know.

Once again my sincerely apology.

joe

Brother, it's ok. I empathise with you. People with fat fingers like us have problems navigating the small icons on a smart phone :biggrin:

By the way, dinner and drinks no need. One Cat 150 chicken will do :wink:

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Brother, it's ok. I empathise with you. People with fat fingers like us have problems navigating the small icons on a smart phone :biggrin:

I usually zoom in before I click.. even on my iPad mini.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I usually zoom in before I click.. even on my iPad mini.

Will do that next time during moderation. I'm just giving him some comfort. He made a mistake, admitted it and is genuinely sorry. Lets move on? :smile:

jw5

Loyal
don't forget moderator in super moderator office.....

This title I like :biggrin:

That title I already gave to Raiders.
But slightly different, mine was moderator in the FOO (Forum Owner's Office)
Can do anything or say anything one, can also do or say nothing, or spend the whole time stating the obvious and making motherhood statements.......

Huh? That's another guy? okok solli solli...........................................

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That title I already gave to Raiders.
But slightly different, mine was moderator in the FOO (Forum Owner's Office)
Can do anything or say anything one, can also do or say nothing, or spend the whole time stating the obvious and making motherhood statements.......

Huh? That's another guy? okok solli solli...........................................

Hor hor, now no kopiuncle for you to whack, you come and whack moderators hor. :biggrin: