• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Lovers Tiff - Show Your Love For Each Other Here Pls :)

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopiuncle, you forgot to change nick again.

BUSTED!!!!!

You are brilliant! My arse is still sore from your revelation that I was TFBH as well. So that's the reason you managed to obtain a Masters degree! Haha

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are brilliant! My arse is still sore from your revelation that I was TFBH as well. So that's the reason you managed to obtain a Masters degree! Haha
Doggie on the loose and its wise masters showing double standards again, whahahah... LOL

And sooner, a chihuahua will come and bark also, hehehehe.....

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Eng's Noodles House : Wan Tan Mee Cashier's face not so happy

Got 2 actually, 1 at basement, 1 at 1st floor, basement 1 is the Bugis Market 1, yeah, a lady tending the shop now....

Fuck! I am not going to patronise any of the stalls. I hate to be eating nearby and suddenly hear all the shrill lols coming from a fat cunt at the other table!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How We Assess People

Doggie on the loose and its wise masters showing double standards again, whahahah... LOL

And sooner, a chihuahua will come and bark also, hehehehe.....

Please lah! don't tell the whole world that's the word you scream and demand in ecstasy when we have sex. Haha..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You Better Go Jump La..from Forum Owner to Forummers aLL wishes you Gong Xi Fcuk Cai..LOL.:biggrin::eek:

Expected from you lah, MIAed 3 days, got scuffles then come in wagging tail and barks again, hehehehe

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Know What; Fishypie at times wonder how do you get on with LiFe..Do you ever have ReaL Friends ?..:cool:

You know what? AK at times wonder hows your family look at you when they know you are a PAP dog who con and betrayed fellow Singaporeans, dont they feel ashamed? :biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/61vrrAuKSko" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

To both of you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Oh dear Hao Hai darling...Our lost sex tapes! But what memories! See how I struggled with your fat arse?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 10-year-old 5-room flat sold for S$945,000

Just in this thread, include that doggie comments also, thank you mod

While you are at it, request the deleting of my signature mah! Only your thick skin can withstand the humiliation.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun think so, the dog got low sperm count, dun blame the chicken :biggrin:

What does it matter even if I have low sperm count? Uncle old oready. Need sweet Sei Hao Hais like you keeps me virile. If I can make you pregnant, imagine the kind of kids we'll have. Vulgar pondan kids! Ahhhh...ha..ha...ha...ha!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What does it matter even if I have low sperm count? Uncle old oready. Need sweet Sei Hao Hais like you keeps me virile. If I can make you pregnant, imagine the kind of kids we'll have. Vulgar pondan kids! Ahhhh...ha..ha...ha...ha!

Now you comforting yourself for low sperm count? LOL Whahahahaha

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now you comforting yourself for low sperm count? LOL Whahahahaha

You can't read English can you? Masters degree you have? My lanjiao is 6 feet long! Low sperm count? I can still knock up your mother!...LOL>...LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bob Sim is not kopiuncle although the deceit and writing styles are very similar.

Ramseth, GMS and Bob Sim had an unholy alliance in which the former two will tell Bob what to post in the forum. It was a dangerous gambit as Bob was well known to post entire emails, Hotmail messages, from his contacts into the old delphi forum. I remember one MSN exchange thread spanned literally pages and drew dozens of comments. He also posted all his private exchanges onto his blog, including chit chats with his Australian friend. That friend ended up having her ID and her daughter exposed in SBF.

I did not wish to bring this issue up because Ramseth is no longer with us. But forummers should know Bob's history.

GMS constantly fed Bob info about forummers and other people who were meeting up offline, including folks on the WP side. I know this because I later figured only GMS could have told Bob as no one on the WP side will tell Bob these details.

I just have to add it was Sei Hao Hai Alamaking who revealed in this forum thinking it was cute that she had met up with Ramseth on a regular basis.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can't read English can you? Masters degree you have? My lanjiao is 6 feet long! Low sperm count? I can still knock up your mother!...LOL>...LOL
Sad for your mum for having suck a foul mouth son, but then again... you comfort your mother too, whahahaha......

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad for your mum for having suck a foul mouth son, but then again... you comfort your mother too, whahahaha......

Come on say it out! Go vulgar style...I will make a whore out of you yet!...LOL....LOL....where the fuck are the copy and paste Sam Leong's bukakke posts in my window words program har?