• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who the fuck close some of the thread???

jw5

Loyal
Hor hor, now no kopiuncle for you to whack, you come and whack moderators hor. :biggrin:

no lah, kopisai is still the apple of my arse lah, he's still the one I want, me joking with moderators only lah, solli solli..............

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
no lah, kopisai is still the apple of my arse lah, he's still the one I want, me joking with moderators only lah, solli solli..............

Forum abit quiet these few days. Not used to it :biggrin: Sometimes it's good to have some fights. You see them all the time in real coffee shops.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey Winsor is that one of our SAF generals? If it is then I'm damn proud of them la

No worries as members here take it on Mods as punching bags. Many of them are fruskos and being protected by anonymity, take delight in venting their anger here.:mad:

tumblr_m0dm4hu00G1rr0e2io1_400.gif

Unfortunately Sam Leong is not going to help you, so bite him back.:rolleyes: