• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who pay $418 for a field seat for Man Utd match ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So do drug dealers and prostitutes so what's your point?

Soccer players thrive financially because morons are willing to part with $418 just to watch a clown show.
they all look like morons and losers who would pay $696 by borrowing money from loansharks.
1563564092945.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
they all look like morons and losers who would pay $696 by borrowing money from loansharks.
View attachment 61421

Why a bunch of chinks and m&ds are supporting an Ang Moh team based in some far away city in the North of England is truly beyond me.

Just what is their association with Manchester? Did they grow up there? Did they fuck some Manchester whores? Did they lose their virginity in Manchester? Did they take a dump in Manchester?

The idiocy of these retards is absolutely astounding! :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why a bunch of chinks and m&ds are supporting an Ang Moh team based in some far away city in the North of England is truly beyond me.

Just what is their association with Manchester? Did they grow up there? Did they fuck some Manchester whores? Did they lose their virginity in Manchester? Did they take a dump in Manchester?

The idiocy of these retards is absolutely astounding! :rolleyes:
part of the blame goes to the predecessor of mediacorpse which started broadcasting english football league games before 1969. sinkies then had nothing to watch except hk dramas, ah pui ah san, american tv reruns, local talent shows, mudlaysia cup and efl games. sunday morning was reserved for efl, and sinkies were drawn to it by the cool climate games were played in and warm clothes and scarves angmoh spectators wear. sinkies fell in love with aircon, scarves, jackets, and sweaters. every time it rains and weather cools to 26.9 degree c, sinkies would start donning their man u jerseys and sweaters. more retards showing off their jerseys. :rolleyes:
1563569369922.png

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
normal mah... our ancestors know to pay for top quality entertainment, from watching gladiators to operas. In this case served by living legends.
like seeing Muhammad Ali or Tiger Woods doing what mortals can't, in the flesh, if they come here.

take the top 0.1% of footballers, the best in the business. From that, cream off the top 0.01%. That's these footballers/entertainers.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In 2001, I spent $100 plus on a ticket to watch Man United beat Singapore Selection 8-1 :thumbsdown:

Now I looked back .. the money spent watching the snobbish British footballers like Beckham & Irwin are not worth it at all :rolleyes:
believe me.. you got a good deal.. sinkies are spending more than twice that amount now to watch snobbish niggers like Pogba and Martial.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
believe me.. you got a good deal.. sinkies are spending more than twice that amount now to watch snobbish niggers like Pogba and Martial.

Thanks bro .. Man United won 1-0 tonight with 17 years old youngster Greenwood scoring the only goal.

I will not spend a dollar on watching these snobbish niggers :thumbsdown:

Local fans are not going home disappointed :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more hardcore ones fly over to the UK or another European country (European cup competition) to watch a big match.

Most of them wouldn't bother with pre-season, where the result doesn't matter and it's more about fitness conditioning. Of course, the organizer and the host country get a cut of the money. It's business.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more hardcore ones fly over to the UK or another European country (European cup competition) to watch a big match.

Most of them wouldn't bother with pre-season, where the result doesn't matter and it's more about fitness conditioning. Of course, the organizer and the host country get a cut of the money. It's business.

Some fans are willing to spend a fortune to travel all the way to Old Trafford :whistling:

Let read tomorrow Sunday Times & see how is the crowd turnout tonight :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some fans are willing to spend a fortune to travel all the way to Old Trafford :whistling:

Nothing wrong with visiting the home ground of the team you support. It's a pilgrimage, like Muslims going to Mecca.

The stadiums also have guided tours and spots for you to take photos. You can also buy shirts and souvenirs at the club shop.

You don't even need to be a fan to visit a stadium, just visit it as a tourist. For example, Camp Nou in Barcelona, San Siro in Milan.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
boss sam .. tomorrow evening SportsHub & the event organiser are expecting about 50,000 paying fans at the National Stadium :sneaky: and I believe quite a number of fans are in this forum :biggrin:
this only proves that sinkies are happy and pap will win bigger in the next erection.