• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who pay $418 for a field seat for Man Utd match ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Local MU and other foreign league soccer fans should support their own local teams with the same vigour love and affection.:rolleyes:

It's human nature to not want to associate with losers and inferior quality.

Besides, thanks to Lee Hsien Loong's Population White Paper and constant redrawing of estate/electoral borders, Sinkies have no sense of belonging to any particular town. Back in the day you had Tiong Bahru FC and Geylang United FC. Today, the former is no more while the latter's home ground is in Tampines.

LOL, what a silly cuntry! :roflmao:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't mix sport with politics :poop:
on the contrary, can easily associate sinkies behavior on makan, sports, queueing for toys and latest phones and gadgets, and politics. too predictably similar. oops, add property speculation too.
1563767240684.png

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong. it's easy to read sinkies' quirkiness and their voting patterns. when not happy vote pap. when happy vote pap with bigger margin.

What he mean is having an attendance of 52,897 paying fans doesn't mean all the sinkies are happy and probably those paid premium tickets are the rich ones :thumbsdown:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he mean is having an attendance of 52,897 paying fans doesn't mean all the sinkies are happy and probably those paid premium tickets are the rich ones :thumbsdown:
tens of thousands of fans out of a population of a few million is a large sample size and representative and indicative of the general affluence of sinkies. it also sexplains why a tad more than 69% voted for the pap. can tell from the fan base who pay hundreds for jerseys and tickets are not the 6.9% elite. elites or super rich can easily pay $69k for any event. the above average wealthy class can easily pay $6.9k per event. these are the average sinkies (the 69%) who can easily fork out $696.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
tens of thousands of fans out of a population of a few million is a large sample size and representative and indicative of the general affluence of sinkies. it also sexplains why a tad more than 69% voted for the pap. can tell from the fan base who pay hundreds for jerseys and tickets are not the 6.9% elite. elites or super rich can easily pay $69k for any event. the above average wealthy class can easily pay $6.9k per event. these are the average sinkies (the 69%) who can easily fork out $696.

"the average sinkies (the 69%) who can easily fork out $696". It is advisable to prudent in spending as nobody will help these suckers when they are broke :frown:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"the average sinkies (the 69%) who can easily fork out $696". It is advisable to prudent in spending as nobody will help these suckers when they are broke :frown:
when they reach 69 and find only $69 in their posb savings account will kpkb about not being able to withdraw $69k from cpf. this is very predictable, formulaic, and keeps repeating on sbf complaints once every 6.9 days.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Used to go to kallang stadium during the M league days. then found out many years later from an insider that the whole league was kelong top down and inside out ... it will take me a lot to believe in SEAsian football again

When I am teenager I had supported the FAS Premier League from 1988 to 1995, my favourite club was Tyrwhitt Soccerites with good players like Jamie Reeves (strong header) and Win Aung (speedy winger) and I enjoyed going to the old Jalan Besar Stadium :inlove:

The student ticket price as I can remembered was $1 :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Jamie Reeves is still very active as an Asian soccer co-commentator. Look out for his "exciting" commentaries especially during Asian Champions League matches. :biggrin:

When I am teenager I had supported the FAS Premier League from 1988 to 1995, my favourite club was Tyrwhitt Soccerites with good players like Jamie Reeves (strong header) and Win Aung (speedy winger) and I enjoyed going to the old Jalan Besar Stadium :inlove:

The student ticket price as I can remembered was $1 :biggrin:

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid.

They hate coming to Asia
They don't know you exist.
You line their billionaire pockets with more money
Holiday football, mission is to visit Ochard twrs only. 'Four floors of Whores"