• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Like to See Sinkapore DORSCON RED? KEECHIU!

Who Like to See Sinkapore DORSCON RED? KEECHIU!

• Total voters

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
tenor.gif

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even in red there is no lockdown
Mostly quaratine in st john island, pulau ubin, tekong.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump is back return from his impeachment virus scare... he now knows to be scared feels like....

He will build walls along Causeway for you....

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we all pray and pray??

That if we pray hard enough, all the maggots and maggotess kena hit very very hard with the Wuhan Virus.
Together with their sons and daughters and nieces and nephews and all that go laffing and laffing with them on way to their banks.

And while at it, may Ramesh and CECAs here kena that as well.

1580478724200.png

1580478736300.png

1580478763600.png

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When will Defcon RED be announced? End of the week?

Little bird reported that MOH is releasing data very slowly to minimize alarm. Lots more cases than reported and contact-tracing cannot find source.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I voted option 1. As much as I would love to see those foreigners fuck off, I do not want to see our locals suffer from losing their income. But then again, if foreigners fuck off, there will be more jobs for locals. Hmmmm......

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN quite hard to choose KNN my uncle wants to choose option 2 Yes but even after the ft all gone and sinkie become more song but same time more sinkie will die of the virus since is red KNN

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF Code Red,hang kee Chiu by the balls.
We thought the multi-million dollars PAP Ministers got all the multi-millon dollar solutions.
Nyet.they looked incompetent , ignorant and negligent.
They better bow three times and resign or hara-kiri.
Be a man,do the right thing ,NOW!