• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

who is this pu bor kia?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
receive this pm from this pu bor kia :biggrin:

j5h2et.jpg

anyone else receive this kind of pm?? iirc some bros here also receive similar pm

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely zero creativity... seen too many of 'I fucked your prostitute whore mother' from this fellow.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
receive this pm from this pu bor kia :biggrin:

j5h2et.jpg

anyone else receive this kind of pm?? iirc some bros here also receive similar pm

this kopitiam is for everyone to relax and de-stress. pls do not be adversely affected by such bo liao childish lowlife. at least u r still ok if compare to my li'l brother leetahsar who has his pics splashed all over repeatedly by the same lowlife who cowardly dare not put up theirs instead.

such people u should just ignore and do not let them get into your nerve. that's exactly what they what u to feel.

peace be with u. sadhu....sadhu. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
would u like to put up the pics of my li'l brother leetahsar again or would u rather put up yours? that's if u really are that brave :wink:

Nice try at baiting. My internet anonymity is like a virginity which I'd like to keep.

On the other hand, everyone here already knows who is Bob Sim Kheng Hwee, what he does and where he lives.

leetahsarpic01im0.jpg